Tour of AGT headquarters

Me: Hey guys! My name is Rayna, but you can call me Rayn. As you know in the second to last chapter I purchased, well not really, I rent this big mansion for all the anime characters. I found this better because holding it at my house is insane, and my mom yelled at me most the time. So since you guys seen the outside of the place, you get to see the inside. Sai and XBlood aren't joining me at the moment because I think XBlood have Sai trapped in her basement, so I guess I will grab people on the way we go. Ready?

Room 1:

Ed and Eren are playing the new mortal kombat game

Me: Here we have the game room. Hey guys!

Ed: What up.

Eren: Stop cheating Ed

Ed: I'm not cheating!

Me: So would one of you explain this room for our readers.

Ed: Hold up have to kill Eren.

T.V:*loudly* Finish Him!!!!!

Ed(Cassie Cage) kills Eren(Jax).

Eren: Dammit!!!*starts crying* Why do I always lose?

Ed: Any ways, this is the game room. As you see, we have every game from a to z. We have good games, and we have bad games. Being a gaming addict, Rayn had to include this room. 

Eren: I want a rematch!

Ed: Bring it on!

Me: Anything you want to add Eren.

Eren: Yeah the t.v has killer volume, so the room literally shakes sometimes. Also, Ed is a bitch.

Me: Okay let me get to the next room, so you two can make out.

Ed and Eren: We're not a couple.

Room 2:

Lucy, Anri, Sachiko, and Shiro are watching Bye Bye Man

Lucy and Anri look afraid.

Me:*thoughts* time to scare bitches.*creeps up on Anri and Lucy* BOOO!!