Oh my gosh

Me: *crying*

XBlood: Why is she crying now?

Rin: Ayato!!!

Ayato: I didn't do nothing this time.

Me: No guys these are tears of joy.

XBlood: Okay what happened?

Me: Senpai noticed me.

Ayato: What?

XBlood: Which Senpai

Me: G Dragon

Sai: I bet all he did was just retweet her on twitter or something

Me: No.

XBlood: What happened than?

Me: My momma bought me tickets to go see his show yesterday and it was amazing. He made eye contact with me at least twice, he pointed at me, and at the end of the show he touched my hand!!!!

XBlood: So I know you had a fun time.

Me: Oh hell yes!

Ayato: Good for nothing Korean chameleon .

Me: DON'T MAKE ME BREAK UP WITH YOU!!!

Ayato keeps silence

Me: Good boy. Them dancers were fine asl too.

Sai: Can we get into the story?

Me: Let me have my moment. They upgraded our seats bro and we were so close to the stage.

XBlood: You better have took some pictures

Me: I took videos. I will add those in later tho. Yesterday was the best day of my life. I have to thank god for them tickets.

Sai: Story! Please!

Me: One last thing. He is so modest. He said this world tour was to find out who he really was. I almost cried.

Sai: Okay now onto the story.

Me: Wait wait wait. The funny thing is I had on a netted crop top but I had a bra that match the color of it, and my nipple keep slipping out. When I was trying to fix it, he was looking my way. In my head I was like, daddy you can see all of this.

Ayato:*sighs* Imma just go sit in a corner. 

Me: I could go all day about this but like Sai said let's get into the story. So obviously I'm not going to all the animes and plus imma do it in section first off I'm going to have Tokyo Ghoul cast and Attack on Titan cast. So Ayato!

Ayato: Yes dear

Me: Get into the thing.

Ayato: What why?

Me: Because I said so.

Ayato: When you were talking to Rin he didn't do much.

Me: That's true, but I want to see how you are going to react around many naked titans.

Ayato: You are being unfair and you already made me feel bad today.

Me: How?

Ayato: By talking about that stupid man.

Me: HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY HUSBAND LIKE DAT!!

Ayato: How are you expecting me to be cooperative with you when you talking like that. You know what I'm out of here.*leaves*

Me: AYATO!!! Wait til the next chapter because Ayato is acting stupid! Ayato!

This is not my video. My videos are all messed up cuz I'm a horrible filmer but I give credit to Yesenia Trejo