Chapter 143: Titans Clash! Personal Conflicts!

Zacznij od początku

When a meter away from the battalion, Akame disappears in pure speed and appears in front. Then it was all but a bloodbath. Akame, in a speed that none can even read, begins to slice through the Tepes like a piece of meat. "Ahhh!" "Gyaa!" "Cr-" "Gaaaah!" "N-noo!" heads and limps falls to the ground as Akame penetrate through the battalion.

"Bitch!" A man launches a spear forward as Akame rush towards him. The Knight didn't even hesitate and swing her sword to the incoming strike, parry through it then pierce the sword through the man's heart in an expert aim. The vampire slumps dead instantly and is kick out of the sword. Another man behind comes down with a hammer, but Akame slithers out of the way and turns around. With both hands on the handle, swings the sword forward and cleanly slice the man in half.

"S-she's unreal!" the Carmillas women mutters in speechless, unable to believe what they are witnessing from the sideline. Watching Akame just reaping through the Tepes's battalion like they are novice unit.

Akame side step to avoid a downward slash from a greatsword. She counters by sending a roundhouse kick to the taller man, nailing him perfectly on the side of the head to cause a stun effect. In the blink of an eye, the man's head drops from his body as Akame appears behind. The Black Thunder completely coated with fresh blood that drips onto the ground.

Like a predator, Akame's eyes snap to the right to the last men standing as Tepes. He screeches in fear when meeting eyes with the Knight and quickly brings both arms up to discharge a yellow magic blast. Akame brings her left glove forward, the white crystal on it glows and a barrier forms to existence in front.

The blast connects with the barrier and doesn't cause an effect. Instead, it gets split into two and flies past Akame. The Tepes brings his arms down and watch the white barrier shatter to reveal Akame. Her eyes are looking straight into his soul. "Ahhh!" he screams in fear and doesn't think twice to turn around, sprinting away in retreat.

Akame appears in front of the man and before he can even register it happening. She rams the Black Thunder straight through the man's head. Severing his brain in half. The man's body slumps before plummeting to the ground when Akame rips her sword away.

The wind blows pass and lifts Akame's flowing black lock. Her eyes remain cold as ice as she looks down at the carcass beneath her. She redirects her sight to the right, and her eyes warm up slightly when seeing her King getting ready to battle his adversary.

When removing her gaze from her King, Akame's eyes return to icy cold and averts to the west where the Tepes's are clashing with Carmilla's force. The latter is suffering casualties by the Tepes getting assists from the Gargoyles. Akame doesn't spare a glance to shocked Carmilla on the area a and disappears in speed, heading to the west to give the assist.

South

Nawin stood above one of Hydra's head like a stone. His body unmoved and his eyes were staring piercingly at Marius. The same can be said by the other. Both just stare at one another. Hatred can be seen in both individual's eyes. The disdain is evident between the two.

"Used the Grail to bring back a Evil Dragon... Desperate aren't you," Nawin speaks "You call it desperate," Marius brings his right arm up, grinning "I call it strategy. I found its corpsed not long back... Would be a waste not to use it."

"... Hana," Nawin utters, and seven of the eight Hydra's head snap their mouths open to release a storm of green flames. Marius's grins widen, and he waves his right arm to the side "Azi, Flames!" he exclaims, and the three-headed dragon snaps its mouths open to pour out purple flames.

The flames collide to ignite in a massive explosion that wipes a portion of the land. Shockwaves erupt that sends many ground soldiers flying out of their feet. A mushroom cloud rises between the two Titans, pouring to the skies. It truly looked like a nuclear bomb has just been dropped.