Jimin looked over at Namjoon and Namjoon held up his index finger against his mouth,

"Shush"

Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend's actions but he complied. Namjoon took his hand off of Jimin's mouth and quietly walked over to Taehyung. "Yah... Taehyung, we have to go..." he whispered. Taehyung slightly stirred in his sleep, before he fully opened his eyes and rubbed them with his fists to force himself awake.

He sat up while yawning and he looked around at his surroundings. He tensed up when he saw Jimin leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who made a noise in his sleep, slightly stirring awake.

"J-Jungkookie?" Taehyung mumbled as he softly caressed Jungkook's soft brown hair.

"Mm~" Jungkook whined.

"Taehyung, it's getting late..." Namjoon spoke softly.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and looked back at Jungkook. He sadly nodded and slowly got up from his spot on the couch. Taehyung stepped on a loose floorboard which made a very loud creaking noise, waking Jungkook up.

Jungkook whined and opened his eyes slowly, he yawned and looked up at Taehyung who was looking down at him, watching him fondly.

"Kookie..." Taehyung ruffled his hair and hugged him tightly. "I have to go okay?"

Jungkook's heart slightly sank and Taehyung noticed it because Jungkook's eyes got slightly watery. Taehyung looked up at Namjoon, pleading with his eyes. Namjoon looked down at Taehyung and deeply sighed before he nodded his head with a smile.

"Jungkook-ah, we'll come back tomorrow okay?"

Jungkook looked up at Namjoon with the biggest smile on his face, "will you?"

Namjoon looked over at Jimin who was glaring at him, Namjoon gave him a look and Jimin sighed and stormed off into the kitchen. Namjoon slightly shook his head and looked back down at Jungkook with a soft smile.

"Of course we will." Namjoon said.

Jungkook beamed at Namjoon's words and stood up, walking the both of them out. Taehyung hugged Jungkook once again before bidding goodbyes and Jungkook closed the door. Jungkook sighed happily and turned around briefly before he was met with a force, pushing him roughly against a wall near the front door.

Jungkook yelped out in pain and he looked up to see Jimin staring down at him, glaring dangers into him.

"M-master?" Jungkook said.

"You disobeyed me..." Jimin spoke.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with confusion in his eyes.

"I told you to stop.... but you didn't...." Jimin spoke with a harsh tone in his voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he remembered when his master was calling out for him to stop whenever he heard Tae's voice. Jungkook looked down at the beige carpet, ashamed for disobeying his master's orders, "I-I'm Sorry master...." Jungkook mumbled.

"I was just... so happy... that I finally got to see Taehyung, again...." Jungkook softly smiled as he remembered the softness in Tae's voice.
Jimin slightly twitched and he forcefully grabbed Jungkook's wrist twisting it slightly.
Jimin didn't know what came over him... his expression was blank and memories from the past came into his mind as Jungkook screamed in pain and started to cry.