"Wow", I gushed. Was he here to tell me about his past or here to show me this beautiful place?

"Okay so how do I say this?" He muttered to himself.

"With your mouth", I said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Shut up Cinderella", he rolled his eyes.

"Okay", I mumbled looking down.

"First I'll tell you who Cassidy is okay?"

I nodded.

"Cassidy has been my best friend since who's knows when. We've known each other since we were in our diapers and I love her."

My heart broke at the last 3 words.

"We always did everything together. She would tell me every secret of her life and I would do too. One day in high school when we were both freshmen's we met this senior who was really popular. His name was Alex", Aaron's jaw clenched at this.

"He wanted me to hang out with him and his group because he said that I wasn't meant to be hanging out with losers. So I did April. I fucking did. I agreed to that bastard", he yelled.

"One day he had a party at his house and he invited me and Cassidy. We were all having fun. I went upstairs because I had to use the bathroom and while I was going towards the bathroom I noticed Alex's best friend Derek pointing a gun at someone. I was shocked cause in freshmen year I was nothing like I am now. I was the boy who scored good marks and someone who always stayed away from fights and weapons. When I saw him pointing a gun at someone I was scared. I didn't want him to kill someone and when I saw who it was I certainly wanted to save them. I believed that Alex was my friend so it was my duty to save his beloved sister. So I went in and told Derek to stop."

Aaron's POV

I looked over at Aprils face and saw that she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at her hands. When she noticed I had stopped talking she quickly looked at me and caught me looking at her.

"What happened?" She asked worried.

I shook my head and continued.

"So after I went in the room I....

*Flashback*

"What the hell are you doing Derek" I yelled. He looked surprised by my tone.

"Get the fuck outta here Aaron" he hissed.

"First put the gun away" I argued.

"No."

"Stop or I'll call Alex" I threatened.

"Just shut the fuck up before I shoot your brains out too along with this bitches" He snapped.

"What did she do you?" I asked. "Why do you want to kill her?"

"Because she knows my secret" he hissed. Secret? What secret? I wondered.

"Aaron's he's not actually Alex's friend. He's only acting because he wants to take revenge." Alex's sister said.

"Why?"

"Because... Alex fucked his girlfriend", Kina, Alex's sister said looking down.

"So if he did that doesn't mean you kill his sister" I yelled. "It must've involved her willing too", I said to Derek.

"No he fucking raped her and when she was going to tell me, he killed her", Derek said tears now visible in his eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I was coming back from my friends house so I decided I could go surprise my girlfriend. When I reached there I noticed her face was pale. She was waking towards me slowly so I was worried. Before she could even reach me she fell. When I ran to her I noticed there was a knife in her back, since she was laying down on her stomach. When I asked her who did it, she said Alex. She told me he raped her and then when she said she'll tell me he killed her. He bloody killed her."

"How can Alex do that?" I wondered.

Suddenly I heard a boom and my eyes snapped to Kina to see blood pouring out from her side. She fell and I saw Derek coming to me.

"Sorry man, I still have to take my revenge from Alex so you could be her murder", he said handing me the gun.

Right when I realized what he had done Alex came running in the room.

"Who did this?" Alex yelled.

"This asshole", Derek yelled pointing at me.

April's POV

My eyes were wide. How could Derek just blame Aaron. He didn't do anything.

"Alex then started hitting me, I told him that I didn't do anything but he didn't listen. Why would he? I was the one who was holding the gun", Aaron laughed dryly. "Me and Cassidy had to suffer because of something we didn't do. He had Cassidy captured ever since that day. He makes her suffer for something she has nothing to do with. He rapes her, hits her, locks her into rooms for hours without feeding her."

"And if I try doing something he'll make her suffer more. I wanted to save her but I was helpless. So I changed and became something I never would've. This is how Aaron James Carter became the schools biggest bad boy. The one who wasn't scared of anything. Who wasn't scared of fighting or picking up a weapon and shooting the persons brains out."

"Did you ever try saving her now?" I asked.

"I did but, April every time I try, something wrong happens. I went a few days ago and he shot her leg."

That's why she was limping I thought. So she had lied to me that she had broke her leg.

"Why can't you inform the police?"

"Because that assholes got another threat for me. He said he'll hurt the girl I love. I was such an idiot to tell him who I was in love with when he was my friend."

"Wait don't you love Cassidy?" I asked confused. Now things were getting complicated to understand.

"As a best friend yes, not more then that", he said looking at me.

"Then who is it? Tori?"

"What the fuck NO", he yelled. I laughed at his expression.

"Then who is it?" I asked not breaking eye contact with him.

Who does he love?

What he said next shocked me. I was frozen to my spot. I felt as if the world around me stopped.

"You."

Holy moly kitten- calling, bad boy say what?

A/N

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!

MAN IM SO EXCITED HE FINALLY ADMITTED. WHY AM I BEING SO HAPPY FOR THE CHARACTERS IN MY BOOK. I MEAN THIS WAS MY IDEA....

WHATEVER

ANYWAYS DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? YOU HAVE TO! I MEAN YOUR WISH HAS BEEN FULFILLED. HE FINALLY ADMITTED HE LOVES APRIL OMG I JUST WANNA DANCE RIGHT NOW.

CAN I GET 30 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS ? PLEASE?!

-Jess