Need Some Help? - Rack

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY joeck_jandy (i used your picture)

----------

Rye's POV

My breath hitched in my throat when i noticed. We were all in studio, Jack and i were waiting as the other three were recording. We had a little duet coming up so we were seperate for now. He was shifting in his seat, obviously uncomfortable. He kept moving, and once i looked over at him, i knew why. He was hard. He pulled his legs up to his chest, finally hiding it as i bit my lip, trying to think of something else as to not have the same problem.

I held my phone out for him to see, trying to take his mind off of whatever he was thinking about, "look at this fan art, cute right?"

He looked at the phone and smiled a little, god that smile could kill me. "That's awesome," he nodded, "they really captured your beauty!"

"I feel like you're being sarcastic but i'm going to ignore it," i chuckled, "i think they captured my beauty perfectly!"

"Exactly what i said," he smirked.

The boys soon came out of the recording booth and it was our turn to go in. I threw my hoodie at him as i stood up, to hide the obvious, and he raised a brow at me. "You were complaining that it was cold in the booth last time, weren't you?"

He didn't argue. Pulling the hoodie on, he was able to hide the appearence his dick had decided to make, "thanks..."

I nodded and we went into the booth, he leaned against the wall as i sang my part, then as his part got closer, he stepped closer to the mic. We had to redo it a couple of times as i'll admit, we were both a little distracted.

I knew what was under that hoodie, and i mentally cursed myself for giving it to him when i had to fix my jeans a little, trying to think about literally anything else.

We finally finished our recording, and Jack went straight to the bathroom. I bit my lip, deciding whether to follow him or not, but eventually did, hesitantly knocking on the door.

"I'm in here!" he called through the door.

"I know, i uh.." i cleared my throat, "i wanted to ask you something..."

"Yeah?" he opened the door.

I couldn't help but notice. I was looking at the floor when he opened the door, and so had to look up at him. His jeans were undone and the only thing stopping his dick from springing out was the thin fabric of his boxers.

"I uh, i noticed you had a- a bit of a problem..." i stuttered, "n-not that i was looking but i- i um... I could help you with it..."

He bit his lip, pulling me into the bathroom and slamming me against the door. He only hesitated for a second before he kissed me, rough and desperate as his nails dragged down my sides.

I kissed him back just as rough but before i knew what was going on, he was against the door and i was on my knees in front of him. I looked up at him as he pushed his boxers down. He let out a little moan as his dick was finally freed, and i wrapped my hand around it and licked slowly over the tip.

"Fuck, Ryan, don't be a tease..." he mumbled, and i smirked up at him as i wrapped my lips around the tip.

"Fuck, don't stop..."

His hands went to my hair, pulling hard as he slowly pushed my mouth onto him.

I scratched down his hips as my head bobbed slowly, letting my tongue run over his tip, hitting his sensitive spots as he let out little whimpers that made me moan around him.

"Fuck Ryan- f-faster.." he moaned and i obliged, bobbing my head faster as he tugged at my hair. I moaned around him as his hips started to move, bucking slowly at first. He gradually went faster, and i moved in rhythm with his hips, deepthroating him as his hips sped up.

I knew he was close, i could feel his cock twitch slightly. I moaned around him, sending him over the edge and he pulled at my hair, pushing me into him roughly, his cock down my throat as he came.

He slowly pulled me off of him and to my feet, leaning against the wall, "fuck that was good..."

I smirked, "good," and reached for the handle of the door.

"Wait, it's my turn," he smirked. He fixed his pants and knelt down as i felt myself being pushed against the wall.

---

"What's up with you and Jack?" Mikey asked me about a week later. We'd barely spoken since that day in the studio.

"Nothing," i lied.

"Then why haven't you spoken to him?"

I shrugged, "wrong place, wrong time?"

He raised a brow, "what, when you fucked him in the bathroom?"

My eyes widened, "wait, what?!"

"C'mon, you were gone for ages and then both came back all flustered!" he laughed, "admit it and i won't tell the other two!"

I huffed, "we didn't fuck..."

"Then what?" he smirked.

"Third base?"

His smirk grew, "which way around?"

"Uh, both..."

The living room door slammed shut and we both looked up toward it, "shit," i mumbled and jumped up.

"Jack, i-" i followed him as i saw him storming up the stairs.

"Jack?" i knocked softly on his bedroom door when he slammed it in my face.

"Go away!" he shouted.

"Please... I wasn't- he was just- it wasn't what it looked like, okay?"

His door swung open, "then what the fuck was it?!"

"He asked why we havent spoken," i told him, "then he said something about us fucking in the bathroom..."

He rolled his eyes and went to shut his door, but i stuck my foot in the way, "Jack, i'm sorry okay? I miss you.."

He just shook his head, sighing as he fell onto his bed.

"I'm sorry about what i said to Mikey, i'm sorry for the other day- i didn't wanna make things weird," i said slowly, but he didn't even look at me, "Jack, please..."

"Telling Mikey makes things fucking weirder!" he yelled, finally looking at me, "now it's real, it actually happened, we can't deny it if he knows!"

"Maybe i don't want to deny it..." i mumbled.

He looked at me as i walked over to him, "what are you saying?"

"I don't regret what happened..."

"Ryan-"

"I'd do it again... I didn't do it to be weird or to tell people or- or whatever- i wanted to..."

He looked down at the floor, "you'd do it again...?"

I nodded when he finally looked up at me.

"C'mere then..." he smirked pulling me closer.

"You're not gonna ignore me for another week, are you?" i asked before he pulled me onto the bed.

He shook his head and kissed me hard.

----------

Been trying to post this for 20 minutes