Happier - Rack - Part 1

This is a request and I'm ngl I forgot your @ name but thank you for requesting Rack 😍 Rack is love Rack is life

----------

Brooklyn had been in bed all day feeling sorry for himself, but Jack cheered him up when he walked into their shared room.

Jack had been out. Rye, Mikey and him had gone to McDonald's as far as Brook knew, so why was Jack's smile so big?

"What's gotten you so happy?" Brooklyn chuckled, smiling at Jack's happy face.

Jack blushed bright red however, and turned away slightly, "nothing..."

"You're crushin', aren't you?" Brook smirked.

Jack shook his head and blushed even more, and Rye blew any cover he may have had, by bursting into the bedroom, "Jaaaack!"

Brook smirked, looking from Rye to Jack.

"I didn't know you were here, sorry," Rye mumbled as he saw Brooklyn.

"Nah it's fine, Jack was just telling me about his crush.."

"No i wasn't," Jack frowned, blushing even more.

"Who's your crush?" Rye raised a brow, smirking only slightly.

Jack refused to speak, crossing his arms and glaring at Brooklyn.

"I think I know who it is," Brook winked.

"I'll let you uh- do whatever you're doing.." Rye said and turned to leave, though Jack pulled him back in the room by his hoodie, "wait-"

"Why?"

"Rye?" Brook raised a brow.

"What?"

"It's you," he chuckled.

"What?!" Rye's eyes widened as he looked at a silent Jack, "is it..?"

Jack bit his lip, "would it be weird if I said yes?"

Rye shook his head and wrapped his arms around Jack, both of them refusing to let go for a while.

"I'm practically Cupid," Brooklyn smiled, "go get a room though."

They chuckled and Rye lead Jack to his room, pulling him onto his bed to cuddle.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?" he looked at Jack in arms.

"I really like you," Jack said softly, unable to stop his cheesy smile.

"I really like you too," Rye smiled wide, and kissed Jack's forehead softly as he put a movie on for them to watch.