Musical Soulmates - Mikey x? - pt2

I feel like if it's not already obvious from part 1, it'll be obvious within the first 3 lines of part 2 who his soulmate is...

----------

"I swear to god, i'm gonna rip my soulmate's head off," Mikey groaned.

"What are they listening to?" Rye laughed.

"Nothing!" Mikey yelled, "they're singing gimme the beat i'll make you horny over and over again!"

Rye laughed, obviously thinking it was hilarious, but Mikey wasn't amused. He stuck a pair on headphones over his head, stuck his middle finger up at Ryan, and then stuck his laptop on and opened up YouTube.

---

Rye dragged Mikey to the shop the next day. Mikey was still ready to slap his soulmate across the face.

"Just listen to really bad music, like cheesy shit that would annoy him," Rye chuckled, pulling him out of the door.

"He likes shit like that!" Mikey groaned, "i'm pretty sure he's got a playlist of just the fucking Backstreet Boys!"

"Seriously?" Rye chuckled.

"I woke up to Nsync this morning, Ryan," he glared.

"Sorry, but that's brilliant!"

---

"He's fucking singing it again, Rye," Mikey said, half laughing and half angry.

"Gimme the beat, i'll make you horny!" Rye sang, just to piss him off.

"I'm gonna kill both of you, is there no way to fucking stop this?!" Mikey groaned.

Rye shook his head, "Andy always plays a load of shit to piss me off."

"Good, you deserve it."

"Oi," Rye laughed.

Gimme the beat, i'll make you horny...

"I swear to god, he better sing a different line," he ran a hamd through his hair.

Gimme the beat, i'll make you horny...

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Wait-" Rye frowned.

"What?!"

"I heard that," Rye whispered.

Gimme the beat, i'll make you horny...

"I'll give him the fucking beat," Mikey mumbled.

"I heard that again," Rye whispered.

Gimme the beat-

"I'll give you the beat if you shut the fuck up!" Mikey shouted, and there was a mumbled sorry from the next isle.

Rye's eyes widened and he ran to the next isle, reluctantly followed by Mikey.

There was a startled blonde staring at the two of them, "uh, hi? Sorry, i'll stop singing it..."

"Finally," Mikey sighed, "it's all i've heard for two fucking days!"

"Wait, what?" he frowned.

Rye smirked between the two of them as the realisation hit them both.

Both were excited, but Mikey soon frowned, "i swear to god i've wanted to rip your head off for two days..."

He smirked. "Well, why don't you gimme the beat? I'll make you horny..." he winked.