Dirty Little Secret - Fluff (pt.1)

"Go fuck yourself, faggot!" he heard as someone barged past him in the halls.

"I'd rather fuck your brother!" he sassed back, knowing that the dickhead who said it had an older brother.

"What did you fucking say?!" the guy turned back and grabbed Jack by the shirt, shoving him into the wall.

"I said i'd rather fuck your brother," Jack said patronisingly, "y'know, 'cause i'm gay?"

"My brother would run a fucking mile from you, mate," he scoffed.

"That's not what he did last night," Jack smirked, "quite the opposite, actually."

"Oh, fuck off!" he scoffed, punching the Irish boy in the face.

"Great comeback there, mate," Jack rolled his eyes, shoving him away,  leaving him a little stumped in the middle of the hall.

He went outside, not in the mood for the crowd of kids in the halls. "Fuckin' stupid Beaumont," he mumbled, punching the wall.

---

"Excuse me, Mr. Duff?" the teacher raised a brow as he walked into class (ten minutes late).

He rolled his eyes, "what?"

Miss Smith's expression changed as he saw his lip, now concerned, "are you okay? Have you been in a fight?!"

"Not exactly," he mumbled.

"You need to tell me what happened," she said and he heard snickers from the back of the class.

"Something fucking funny, is it?!" he said, dropping his bag to the floor and slipping through the tables to the back, where he was sitting.

"It is actually," Rye laughed, standing up to him, "what's it to you?!"

"Apparently guys," Jack shouted, standing on Rye's chair, "it's hilarious to this asshole that i fucked his brother last night! Because i'm gay, but apparently that's something fucking funny to people as dimwitted as Beaumont here!"

"Oh go fuck yourself!" Rye scoffed, trying to push Jack off of the chair, though he caught his balance, punched Rye in the face and stormed out of the classroom.

He went to the bathroom, slamming the door shut when he got there. The door slowly opened as he swilled his mouth out with water, and he looked at who it was though the mirror.

"What the fuck do you want?" he snarled when he realised it was Rye's best mate.

"To see if you're okay," he mumbled.

"Why? So you can go and fucking report back to that dickhead?"

"That dickhead's actually raging at me for following you," Andy said slowly.

"So why did you?

"To see if you're okay," he repeated, "and to ask if you actually fucked Robbie?" he chuckled.

"Did i fuck!" he laughed, "thanks for telling me his name though."

"Oh god," Andy laughed, "i fucked up, didn't i?"

"Maybe a little," he smirked.

"Just don't tell him i told you," Andy smirked, getting some tissue to wipe Jack's lip.

"Nah, Robbie told me!"

Andy laughed as he wet some tissue to clean the blood from Jack's lip, "Rye can be a real dick sometimes."

"I noticed," Jack nodded, "i don't get why he's such a dick though, when his best friend's gay too.."

"What?" Andy frowned, "wha- i-"

"Don't bullshit me," he laughed.

"You're crazy, Duff."

"Sure," Jack chuckled, checking his lip in the mirror once it had been cleaned up, "thanks."

"You're welcome," Andy said softly, looking down at his hands.

"If there's one person who doesn't care, it's me," Jack laughed, "but if you wanna keep denying it then go ahead!"

Andy looked up at him, and before he could say anything, Jack kissed him.

He had to fight himself to pull away. He couldn't let Jack know he was right. He glared up at him and shook his head at the smirk on Jack's face. "You're a piece of shit," he snarled, walking off.

Jack grabbed his wrist and a pen, spinning him back around to write his number on Andy's arm, "text me when you wanna admit it to yourself, yeah?"

"Fuck you," he stormed out.