Kiss - Mindy

simplypenguin mindy all the way
THIS IS TO PROVE THAT THIS MIMDY KISS IS BETTER THAN THE BIKEY KISS THAT SIMPLYPENGUIN HAS WRITTEN ABOUT! PLEASE READ BOTH OUR ARGUMENTS AND COMMENT WHICH KISS IS BETTER!😘

1- "i'm feeling it!" he'd already planned it, he knew exactly what the stakes were gonna be and how he was gonna cheat his way to the win

2- at 5 seconds in, Andy proper licks his lips and let's be honest he's thinking about kissing him already.

3- 15 seconds in, Andy's hand goes to Mikey's shoulder/collarbone/whatever, and is ridiculously intimate (plus he kinda strokes his collarbone), and c'mon, the way he's looking at Mikey, you just know he's desperate to kiss him.

4- "you have to kiss me on camera if i can do it" LET'S BE HONEST, THEY BOTH KNEW THAT THEY WERE GONNA KISS. Mikey isn't stupid and he knows Andy well enough to know that he's getting a fucking kiss here. BUT HE SAID YES.

5- Andy is so happy when Mikey says yes to the kiss.

6-  "and i've not cleaned my teeth" Mikey could've very easily backed out but didn't.

7- Mikey's face when Andy knocks down the pole just screams 'i fucking knew you were gonna do that' and yet he still agreed to the kiss.

Andy was so desperate to kiss Mikey, as you can see from the points above, and Mikey was equally as happy to receive the kiss. The way Andy grabs Mikey's face, (legit as soon as he turns away from the pole) means he wants to kiss him, he pulls him so close and kisses him so hard and it kills me. (It's debatable but there's but there's definitely a bit of tongue in there, Mikey's jaw 100% moves). Not to mention it last a good three seconds, like, if it was just for the bet, it would've been a peck on the lips, but neither pulled away for a good few seconds there. Then Andy wraps his arms around Mikey afterwards, and no one can deny that Andy touched Mikey's dick, Mikey's face says it all, and this isn't technically about the kiss but let's be real Mikey didn't look unhappy about the dick touch, just a bit shocked that he did it (on camera) and tries to bring it back to 'normal' again with a bit of a joke, "so filthy! we've really let ourselves go..." because he doesn't want the people watching to think anything too inappropriate. Then Andy goes along with it and they're back to normal, playing the kiss off as a normal, casual thing as to not excite the roadies too much, not that it worked. (Also, no one bites anyone. At least there were no complaints about it)

---------- that's not edited^ but that is v

"You have to kiss me on camera if i can do it," Andy smirked, knowing exactly what was going to happen. This was the perfect excuse to kiss Mikey, because Mindy isn't romantic, but hell he wanted it to be.

"Alright," Mikey nodded, and they shook on it. He knew Andy. He knew Andy too well. And he knew they were going to end up kissing, though he wasn't sure how he was going to knock a fucking pole down.

---

"Well done for that before," Mikey smirked once all the fans had gone from the park and they went back to the flat.

"What, for the kiss?" Andy teased, stepping a little closer to him.

"I was thinking more how you got the kiss, but i suppose," Mikey bit his lip, watching Andy as he closed the space between them.

"I enjoyed it," Andy mumbled, reaching out to cup Mikey's face again, "it was just a shame we had to cut it short..."

"I mean, you did touch my dick afterwards," Mikey smirked and pressed their lips together once again as he ran his fingers through Andy's soft hair.

Within seconds, both boys' hoodies had been discarded onto the floor, and they were both against the bedroom door, Andy pinning Mikey against it as he smirked into the kiss. (old flat remember)

"Should we be doing this?" Mikey mumbled against his lips.

"Probably not," Andy mumbled back, but neither had any intention of stopping what they were doing.

---

They only stopped when there was a knock on the door a while later. Mikey looked up at Andy from his spot on the floor in front of him, and though Andy just smirked and pushed Mikey's head back down onto him, they pulled away and had to get dressed again. "Open the fucking door, i need my laptop!" Jack shouted, banging on the door for a second time.

Andy and Mikey would've liked to say that Jack didn't suspect a thing, but Jack would've told you exactly what had been going on before he'd interrupted, and that it was probably (definitely) going to happen again.