Mine - Mack

Mikey had pulled Jack aside. He needed to talk to him. See, the trouble with a secret relationship was that the boys had no idea what was going on between them, and, especially Brooklyn, had no idea how jealous he made Mikey.

"What's up?" Jack whispered once they were alone and out of earshot.

Mikey wanted to pour his heart out, he wanted to tell Jack everything he felt, that he was jealous and he knew it was stupid but he wanted to tell the guys about them. He wanted to tell Jack that he was his, and that he loved him, and he wanted to tell him just how grateful he was for a boyfriend like him.

But he didn't.

He pulled him close and kissed him. Jack smiled into the kiss and pulled Mikey into his chest.

"What was that for?" he smirked when they pulled away after while.

"Sorry," Mikey blushed slightly, and his smile faltered the tiniest bit as he looked up at Jack.

"What's the matter?" Jack asked and wrapped his arms around him.

"Nothing," he shook his head, but Jack just pulled him closer. "Really, it's nothing, Jack," he chuckled.

"I'm not letting you go until you talk to me," Jack mumbled against Mikey's forehead, "is it me?"

Mikey shook his head, "no, of course not- well, not, technically. I just miss you, I wish I could just- just kiss you whenever I want.."

Jack leaned back to look at Mikey properly. He meant it. "Then we'll tell them," he said softly. It had been Jack who'd wanted to keep it a secret, but he didn't particularly have a reason, he just didn't didn't want to bother with the whole 'coming out' thing, and Mikey agreed, enjoying the secrecy of the whole situation. Jack changed his mind the second he saw the look in Mikey's eyes.

"I'm okay," Mikey mumbled, shaking his head.

"They're gonna find out sooner or later," he smirked, "don't make me tell them without you.."

"Are you sure?" he questioned, "you didn't wanna tell them."

"I changed my mind, c'mon," Jack grabbed his boyfriend's hand and pulled him into the room where the others were.

"Guys?" Jack said as he walked in, pulling Mikey behind him.

They all stopped and looked over, "you okay?"

He nodded and pulled Mikey to stand next to him, "we have something to tell you guys," he smirked.

"What, really?" Andy smiled, looking at their entwined hands.

Mikey kissed Jack on the cheek, "yeah."

---

"Alright, I'm trying to vlog here, guys," Andy, camera in hand, rolled his eyes, "i'm all for you guys being cute and shit but let me vlog first."

The two of them were laying on Mikey's bed, Jack straddling Mikey's hips, as Andy interrupted their make out session. It'd been about a month since they'd told the boys, and apart from a few 'awww's here and there, nothing was different.

"Vlog somewhere else," Jack said, making Mikey laugh.

"This is his room," Mikey whispered.

"So? I wouldn't leave my room if Brook was filming."

"No but he'd keep it in the vlog," he chuckled.

"That's true, at least I'm asking you," Andy jumped in with a laugh.

"Can't argue with that, I guess," Jack shrugged, rolling onto the bed and off of Mikey.

"As i was trying to say, Roadies, we have some extra exciting news!" Andy said into the camera.

"Extra ecxiting news that were not allowed to tell you yet," Jack said, jumping up to stand next to Andy, "but it'll be worth it, don't worry."

"Definitely," Andy smirked.

He turned the camera off and laughed, "see, that was easy, right? Now you can make out all you want!"

Jack smirked and grabbed Mikey, pulling him to stand up from his bed. Mikey ran his fingers through Jack's hair and kissed him hard.

"And I've never regretted saying something so much," Andy chuckled, "I'll give you guys privacy." And he quickly got out of their way.

----------

Mack is underrated