Storm - Mack

Request, hope it's okayyy @Lady_AlwaysInvisible
It won't tag??

Jack jolted awake as he heard thunder in the sky. Shit, he thought. He hated thunder. He looked up at Mikey sleeping beside him and rolled over to cuddle into him.

He started to calm down a little when the room lit up with a flash of lightening and Jack jumped, immediately burying his head in Mikey's chest. Mikey started to stir, wrapping his arms around Jack, unknowingly comforting him a little. Though Mikey woke up the next time there was a roar of thunder, and looked at Jack's worried face.

"What's the matter?" Mikey asked softly.

"Nothing, I'm fine," Jack lied.

"Jack, tell me," he frowned.

"I hate thunder," he whispered after a moment.

Mikey pulled him close, "it's not gonna hurt you, c'mere."

Jack cuddled into him and buried his face in Mikey's neck just as the thunder cracked the sky once again, quickly followed by a flash.

Jack tensed in Mikey's arms, and Mikey hummed softly, keeping him close. After a moment, and a few more roars of thunder, Mikey managed to calm Jack down a little more, and Jack looked up at him, "i know it's- it's stupid but.."

Mikey cut him off by shaking his head, "it's not stupid, you can't help what you're scared of."

Jack smiled softly up at him and rested his head in the crook of his neck. "Thanks.."

Mikey kissed his head, humming softly to him until he finally fell back asleep.

I fucking love you, Duff, he whispered to himself before he drifted off to sleep too.