Photographer - Rykey - Part 1

bc there was a rly hot photographer at the party I went to👌

Rye's POV

Family party, what could be better? I sighed to myself. My cousin was turning 21 and after I'd said my hellos to everyone, and happy birthday to the cousin I barely spoke to, I skipped straight to the bar.

I bought myself a drink and sat down with my brothers, letting myself enjoy the party.

The photographer started taking pictures once the place filled up a little, coming over to us, "do you guys want a picture?"

My mum smiled hopefully at us all and we nodded, shuffling closer to each other for a picture.

"We can make it into a keyring if you want," he said, "or it'll be-"

"Can i have a keyring please?" my mum asked before he could finish.

"Of course you can," he smiled showing her the pictures, "it's £3 or 2 for £5."

"Lovely, I'll get two please!" she smiled, pulling a note out of her purse.

He nodded, "thanks, I'll be over with them in a second!"

We thanked him and I leaned back in my seat, watching him walk away. Holy fuck, he was hot. The way he spoke and the way he walked and the way he smirked to himself as he looked at his screen on his camera.

I looked away before someone caught me looking over, drinking the last of my drink. As I stood up for the bar, the dj spoke over the music. (I fucking hate it when they do this)

"Don't forget guys, you can come and request a song, whatever you want!"

That's how, when I'd bought my drink, I found out where the photographer's computer was. I had to walk past him to get to the dj.

"Hey, there's me!" I laughed as I saw our picture on the screen.

"Yeah, just making your keyrings," he chuckled.

"Thanks," i smiled watching him put them together.

"I'll bring them over to you when they're ready," he said, and I swear there was a smirk on his face.

"That's great," I smiled taking a swig of my drink and going over to the dj, requesting Shotgun by George Ezra.

On my way back to our table, there was a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I smirked at the cute photographer when he held two keyrings up to me. I stuck them in my pocket, "thanks."

"My pleasure," he smirked, "you're good to take pictures of apparently..."

"You can take some more if you want, as long as you're in them," I smirked.

"I'd love to," he smirked and pulled a pen out of his pocket, grabbing my arm to write his number on it. "Call me and we'll take as many as you want."

"I will do," i smirked and went back to my family, though the writing on my arm didn't go unnoticed.

"What does that say?" Sammie asked.

"What is it? It's someone's phone number!" Shaun gasped.

"Who's is it?" Robbie joined in, and I rolled my eyes at all three of them, "c'mon, tell us!"

"No," i laughed, "it's none of your business!"

"Who is it?!" Sammie questioned.

"We won't tell anyone!" Shaun said (definitely a lie).

---------

sorry it's not Mindy simplypenguin still love youuu

Edit- I was drunk when I wrote this and I forgot to even tell Rye what Mikey's name was oops
Also I can't picture Mikey when I read over this bc I'm picturing the actual jot photographer😂