Car Wash - Rykey

Mikey was on his way home, him and his friends had been to the beach, so his car was filthy, covered in sand and water marks from the sea.

Might as well, he said to himself as he saw a Car Wash coming up on his left, so he pulled in. He rummaged through the change he kept in his car and wound his window down, handing the guy the money.

Wow, he was beautiful. Mikey couldn't help but stare. He admired the way his curls fell down onto his forehead, and the way he swatted them out of the way of his eyes. He admired his smile as he chuckled, raising a brow when he saw how dirty Mikey's car was. He admired the way, when he turned around to put the money away, he could see his muscles through his shirt. He also admired how, when he'd noticed Mikey staring, he blushed and laughed a little.

"Sorry- I uh," Mikey shook his head, realising he'd been staring, "I'm in a world of my own.."

"It's fine," he smirked, "you can stare as long as you like as long as no one's behind you."

Automatically, Mikey checked behind him and there were still no cars. Then realised he'd actually checked and blushed bright red, making the guy chuckle.

He smirked as he grabbed the hose, leaning into Mikey's window, "I'd shut your window if you don't wanna get wet," he winked.

Mikey did as he said and watched as his car was sprayed with water, removing all the sand and all the salt from the beach before he drove into the 'tunnel.'

He went through the car wash slowly, smirking to himself as he thought about what had just happened. A blush reappeared on his face soon enough as he, again, remembered what had just happened.

The first thing he saw as he exited the car wash was the beautiful face he'd just been speaking to. He waved, gesturing for Mikey to wind his window down, so hesitantly, he did.

"Receipt," he said simply, handing Mikey a folded peice of paper, and Mikey smiled, thanking him.

Once he was home, he opened the receipt to check it - he didn't usually get them from the car wash - and smiled as he saw what it said. There was a phone number on it, and underneath said:

I lied about the receipt, call me - Rye x