Mindy Isn't Romantic

"Mindy isn't romantic," Mikey laughed, "we're just hilarious together."

"Exactly," Andy nodded.

What Andy didn't know, however, was that Mikey would've given anything for Mindy to be romantic. Since he first laid eyes on him, he knew he was gonna fall for him and he did. Hard.

And what Mikey didn't know was that Andy felt the exact same way. He was too scared to tell Mikey in case he hated him for it; he'd rather have him as just a friend than as nothing at all.

But what the Roadies didn't know, was that Mindy was a thing, just not a romantic thing.

---

"Fuck, Andy..." Mikey mumbled, his fingers tangled in Andy's hair and Andy's fingers trailed down Mikey's thighs.

Andy moaned in response, his mouth a little too occupied to speak. He bobbed his head as he looked up at Mikey, making him moan louder.

"Andy, I'm g-gonna-" Mikey stuttered, pushing Andy closer to him as he released down his throat.

Andy smirked as he swallowed, licking his cock clean as he slowly stood up. "You taste so fucking good," he mumbled, pulling him into a kiss.

"Andy, that was amazing.." Mikey said against his lips.

---

"I went last time, just go get them!" Andy frowned, looking between Mikey and the drinks that Mikey had left in the kitchen.

"I made them, you get them!" Mikey disagreed.

"Oh fuck off, I got them last time!" Andy huffed.

"Looks like you're not having your drink then, doesn't it?" Mikey rolled his eyes.

"You're a dick y'know?" Andy glared, getting up.

"Whatever," Mikey shook his head, turning the Xbox on.

Andy grabbed both the drinks and brought them over, setting his down by his bed and going to hand Mikey his.

Mikey however, ended up covered in the juice when Andy threw it over him instead of handing it to him, "what the fuck?!"

Andy laughed, "you deserved that!"

"Fuck off! You've soaked my fucking bed too, you prick!"

"Well, you'll have to sleep in mine tonight," Andy smirked.

"Sure," Mikey smirked, then proceeded to push Andy away from his bed and jump on.

"I didn't mean alone!" Andy laughed, "and get off the bed, you're all wet!"

Mikey stripped and got under the covers, pulling Andy on top of him with a smirk, "is this what you had in mind?"

"Yep," Andy smirked, kissing him roughly.