Yes

AN-Hey guys. Newest chapter

Enjoy.

    Nick and Judy had the car loaded for their trip to BunnyBurrow. Stu and Bonnie wanted them to visit. Faith was coming with them, do to the fact that she hadn't been home in a long time.
    "So, we gotta pick up Faith, get gas, and then drive three hours to BunnyBurrow. We have That really right?"
    "Nick," Judy said, rolling er eyes,"You make it sound like it is going to take a month."
    Nick shook his head,"Not trying to make it sound like that, Carrots. I just still find it hard to understand why your parents want us going there, and on such short notice too."
    "Mom and Dad are just unpredictable, Nick. You know that."
     It was no secret that Nick had been a little stressed out lately. BOGO had been riding his tail over the whole thing with Finnick and the Black Deaths. Also, the fox had been struggling with keeping up his payments on the apparent, and he may lose it.
    All in all, Nick wasnt in the best mood, but he never took it out on Judy. Sure, the glass plate in his hand at the time of him getting the notice of the apartment payment could never be used again, but that was it.
    Judy tried hard to not put more pressure on Nick than what she had to. She understood that things weren't exact going 'easy' for him at the moment.
    "I'm sorry," Judy said, putting her head down,"I didn't mean it the way it sounded.".
    Nick looked to the bunny,"I'm sorry too. I should really just sent of this stuff go."
    Judy shook her head,"Nick, I understand that you are not feeling like the most organised fox in the world. I just wish there was some way I could help."
    Nick walked to the bunny and hugged her,"Just don't stop being the most amazing mammal alive, and I will be fine."
    Judy held Nick tighter and said,"Deal."
###
    Nick stopped his car in front of Faith's house to pick her up, which took forever due to the fact that she wasn't even awake when they came.
    After what felt like and eternity, Faith came out and put her bag in the trunk of the car, then she got in the back, pulling the back of the passenger seat to her so Judy could get back inside.
    Finally, they had made their way to Bunny burrow.
    Nick had kept his eyes on the road, listening to Judy and Faith talk about memories of their childhood. He didn't really say much, he had been thinking of how he was going to take care of the apartment payment and how to get Bogo off his back. The buffalo could fire him if he wanted to. That's how scared Nick was. He didn't want to lose this job, but if the chief decided to do so, he could.
    They were ten minutes away from the Hopps house when Nick was taken out of his thoughts b the sound of his car making a strange noise, then it stopped running. That is when it his him, they forgot about the gas.
    "Son of a bitch," Nick said on anger as he got out of the car, slamming the door on his way out, causing Judy and Faith to flinch hard.
    "Is he ok?" Faith asked,"He hasn't been himself."
    Judt got out of the car and walked to Nick,"I can call Dad."
    "Do we have any other option?" Nick snapped.
    Judy put her head down,"I'm sorry, we should have remembered the gas."
    Nick turned around,"You say that in a tone that makes it feel like I'm at fault."
    "You were the one who was driving," Judy said.
    "Of course, everything is my fault isn't it?"
     "Nick, that is not what I meant."
    Nick glared at the bunny,"How else could you mean it?!"
    "Nick, just calm down!"
    "I need to be calm?! Judy, what reason do I have to be calm?!? You have no fcking clue what I am going through right now.".
     "Oh, I don't?! Nick, I have been trying my hardest to be as calm and nice as I can about this! The smart comments and golts of anger are not helping anything here!"
    "Well I am so sorry that my problems are hurting you! But as it turns out, I could be homeless and jobless tomorrow. Not like that will hurt you none, you have a home to go to! And when I lose this job, I will be fucked, because the ZPD is the only place who would except me, even with me being a damned fox! You lose your job with the ZPD, you will get another job that day."
    "Oh, so now you are trying to get ptty points from me?! News flash Nick, that isn't my fault. I cannot stand on a stage and change everyone's oppinion on the world. So do not blame me for problems that are not my fault. And as far as your home goes, you can always come to my place!"
     "Like there is room?!"
     "Dammit, Nick, what is the REAL issue right now?!? What the hell are you so pissed off at me for?!? Is it really the gas?!? Because I will push your damned car by my self! Is it the apartment?!? Because I will sell everything I own to help with that! Is it because you had to come to Bunny burrow?! If that be the case, I am so fucking sorry that my family is such an inconvenience to you!!"
    "DAMMIT!" Nick shouted,"Just shut up and leave e to fuck alone! I already have BOGO on my back, I do not need you too!"
    "I am just trying to help!!"
    "You have a funny way of showing it!"
    "Stop being a selfish little shit, Nick. I am fucking tired of taking this from you. I thought you loved me through it all, but it turns out that if things get bad for you, the whole damn world is coming to an end!".
    Judy, Faith, and Nick we're all shocked when the foxespaw came across the bunny's face.
    Judy felt her cheek as it burned hot, and a tear went down her face. Judy got up and started walking to the car.
    "Carrots," Nick said,"Don't walk away, I am so sorry."
    "Just leave me alone, Nick," Judy said shaking her head.
    Judy opened the truck of the car and grabbed her bag,"Judy, you can't just walk."
    "Watchme," Judy said.
    "Judy, please, I would never hurt you."
     Judy glared at the fox,"Look at my fucking face, Nick!! What would you call that!!??"
    "Carrots-"
    "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!!".
    Nick's ears went down as Judy ND Faith started walking down the road, Judy never even looked back.

AN-OMFG!!!!!!
    GIVE ME PART TWO!!!!!!!
    WHAT?!?!? I HAVE TO WRITE IT?!?? WHY?!?!?!??
    this is gonna hurt. Better go ahead and get to it then.
                               Toodles