Stu Hopps

AN- Ok guys, this is the newest chapter. 

Enjoy.

 Judy had been sitting at the train station awaiting the arrival of her parents. After what had happened with Brett, Bonnie and Stu knew that they had to see their daughter. The train wouldn't arrive fro another five minutes. Judy asked herself why she had showed up so early.

The bunny was taken out of her thoughts by the sound of her phone ringing. Judy looked at the devise and saw that is was Nick,"Hello?" she said.

"Carrots, just a quick question. How much money is TOO much for a pillow?"

"What?" Judy asked confused,"Are you pillow shopping?"

"Yes.." Nick answered.

"You are a dumb fox. Does the price really matter?"

"THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING!" Nick said with a hidden laugh.

"Just grab a pillow and run for the hills," Judy said.

"Carrots......this is Zootopia.....we don't have many hills. Also. That would be stealing."

Judy shook her head,"Figure of speech, dumb fox."

"Have your parents arrived yet?" Nick asked.

"Not yet. You still up for the plan?"

"Of course I am. Just make sure that your dad din't pack his fox taser and we will be fine."

Judy shook her head a little,"Trust me. He didn't. They don't exactly know hat they will be meeting you today."

"You didn't tell them?"

Judy sighed,"You know how my dad is. Mom isn't any better. Had they known that you would be joining us for dinner, then dad WOULD bring his taser."

Nick gulped,"Good thing you didn't tell them. But what do you think they will say when I come to your place unexpectedly?"

"Well, first of all, we are going to be at Faith's house sense she actually has a house. Second, I belive Faith is old enough to let anyone into her house if she pleases. And third, I really think you are over thinknig this whole thing. Mom and Dad may have their doubt about you, but I'm sure that with a little time, things will go alright."

"I treust you, Carrots."

"Good. Well, I hear the train coming. I'm gonna let you go."

"Ok, Carrots. See ya later."

"Bye, Nick," Judy said, hanging up the phone. The bunny then saw a train stop and out came her parents. They looked a little uneasy, which was normal. This was untouched territory to them. They only came to Zootopia once and that was for Judy's Police Academy Graduation.

"Judy," Bonnie and Stu said, runnig to their daughter.

"Hi mom and dad," Judy said, giving the both of them a bear hug. YES. I DID THAT

"How have you been?" Stu asked,"This is a really big city."

"It's not SO big once you get used to it," Judy said,"And I have been fine."

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked.

Judy knew what her parents were trying to get at. However, that was a conversation she didn't want to have with them just yet,"Yes, mom. I'm fine."

The two older bunnies nodded their heads,"So, where are we staying?"

"Well, sadly, my place isn't big enough fro all of us, so I thought you could stay at Faith's house."