Forgiveness

AN- Newest Chapter, guys

Enjoy

 Nick woke up with heavy eyes. He had been up late last night thinknig about the events of yesterday. His mom had calmed down from what happened and seemed to have already forgiven and forgot. That was how amazing the vixen was. She never held grudges. Nonetheless, Nick was tired, but he knew he had to go to work. Finnick was surprisingly okay with Nick using his van, so the fox grabbed the keys after putting on his uniform. The van Started up and he started toward Faith's house, where he had left Judy the previous night.

Not only was the fox's mind on Stu's words, but it was also on that kiss. No doubt it made Nick's heart race just thinking about it. He loved that bunny. There was no doubt about it.

Finally, Nick pulled up into the driveway to Faith's house and was surprised to see Stu waiting for him. The bunny walked toward the van and looked at Nick,"Wilde," Stu said with a questionable nod.

"Stu," Nick said in a similar tone.

Nick had expacted a lot of things to happen when he saw Stu walk to the van, but nothing prepared him for what REALLY happened. The bunny held out a paw for Nick to shake,"Nick, I hope you can fogive my actions yesterday, and if there is any way I can apologize to your mother too, I would like to do so."

Nick smiled as he shook the bunny's paw,"Water under the bridge, sir."

Stu shook his head,"Please, just call me Stu. Lord knows i'm already aging."

Nick nodded his head,"I'm happy that we could have this talk. I really didn't want no ill feeling between us."

"Same here," Stu said,"I was just worried about me daughter. You will understand one day," the bunny added with a wink.

Nick chuckled a little bit,"So, where is Carrots? We have to be at the ZPD in ten minutes."

"I am here," a voice said.

Nick looked and saw it to be Judy. She was wearing her sleeping clothes that she always left at Faith's house,"Good morning, dumb bunny."

"Did you grab my uniform?" Judy asked, obviously just waking up. Must have had a hard night also.

"Yeah," Nick said, handing it to her,"You better hurry, we only have ten inutes before we have to be at work."

Judy as went wide,"Shit," she said, running to the house.

Stu chuckled a little bit,"She really loves her job."

"That she does," Nick said in agreement.

###

It was nearing ten in the morning when a car pulled into Faith's house. The bunny was on the porch and saw the car pull up,"Dang," she said to herself,"I must be the most famous in Zootopia."

The bunny knew it was Kate coming for her regular hang out. The bunny really adored the vixen. The two could talk for hours, and Jerry was pretty cool too.

"Hey, Kate," Faith said with a smile toward the vixen.

"Faith, how nice it is to see you," the vixen then looked around,"Where is your father?"

"He's inside with mom. He actually wanted to speek with you about yesterday."

Kate looked to the bunny,"Civil words?"

"Yes ma'am."

The vixen nodded her head,"Okay then. I'll just go in and speak with him then."

Kate walked inot the house and saw Stu and Bonnie sitting on the couch talking about the farm. Stu stopped talking when he saw the vixen,"Bon," Stu said,"Please give us a moment."

Bonnie nodded her head and walked to the kitchen.

"Ms. Wilde," Stu said,"I'm glad you could make it."

"I come here all the time," the vixen said,"You have a really nice daughter."

"That I do,"Stu said. The bunny then looked down,"Look, I don't know what I could possibly say that can erase what I said yesterday, but I want is your forgiveness. I had a talk with Judy and I don't want to ruin her's or Nick's relationship because I can't control myself."

"Stu," Kate said,"Our kits are going to grow up. They will always make decisions we don't exaclty agree with, but in the end, it is their life. All we can do is hope they make the right decisions."

Stu nodded his head,"Ain't nothin truer than that."

"I forgive you, Stu. I know you haven't really seen the two together, but trust me when I say that they really are right for eachother."

Stu nodded his head once more,"What do you think their kits will look like," Stu said with a laugh.

Kate also started laughing,"I don't know, but they could be called Funnies."

"I would like to call them Boxes," Stu laughed.

Faith and Bonnie looked at the two getting along with shocked looks,"Is dad making friends with a fox? What did Judy do to him?"

Bonnie shook her head,"I don't know. Maybe we don't want to know. But I can say, I kind of like this new Stu."

"Oh my God, mom," Faith said,"Save that for the bedroom."

###

Judy and Nick were currently cruising around Zootopia, patrolling the streets. It had been pretty silent for the most part. Nick then spoke,"Have you heard that new song 'what does the fox say'?"

Judy shook her head with a smile,"You are an idiot," the bunny said.

"Hey, why you gotta be so mean?"

"Well, now that my dad is the 'nice guy' I should take his place."

Nick laughed a little,"Yeah, he actually surprised me."

Judy faked a shocked face,"Nick Wilde? Surprised? This is a moment for the history books."

Nick shook his head with a smile. He then stopped the car on the side of the road and looked to the bunny,"Judy, you know I love you, right?"

"I do. I love you too, Nick."

"Judy, I love you more than anything, and..i can't conceal how I feel for you. That's why, I am finally saying,'fuck it' and I am asking you for the concert to be a date. Not just a hang out."

Judy smiled,"Oh, Nick. Thank you. I really didn't want to wait for this."

Nick smiled, then looked to the left with a frown as he noticed the silence,"This is pretty awkward."

"Yeah," Judy agreed,"It is never like this in the movies."

"How about we just get to work?"

"You are just FULL of good ideas, aren't you?"

"I try," Nick said with a wink.

Judy shook her head,"It's a slow day."

"Seems you spoke too soon,"Nick said.

Judy was confused at first, but her eyes went wide when acar sped past them with much speed.

Judy gave a smug smile at the fox,"You ready?"

Nick swiftly put on his aviator,"Let's do it."

###

The bunny and fox got off work and took the cruiser to Faith's house so the two could see Judy's parents and tell them about the concert tomorrow night.

The two were pretty shocked by the gesture, but they accepted. To be honest, then taggong along with Judy and Nick on their first real date might be fun. 

AN- Hope you guys liked he chapter. The next one will be the best....no it won't...maybe it wil...idk

                                                                           Toodles