The perfect date

AN- Ok guys. Get ready. This one is a rollercoaster.

enjoy.

 "I have always heard that good things will happen to good mammals, which would mean that bad things happen to bad mammals. Using that logic, God, What did i do to you that was so wrong?" Nick Wilde stood in his apartment, his hands shaking, his heart racing, his mind in a million places. The fox was losing it,"GODDAMMIT, WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?!?!?!?" a chair flew across the room and smashed into a million peices after making impact with the wall.

Nick fell to the ground. Tears rolling down his face. His heart aching more by the second,"You can't take her," Nick said calmly in the empty room,"Not my Carrots."

###

*24 HOURS AGO*

Nick and Judy sat in there Cubicle. Both of the mammals had litteraly nothing to do. There were enough cops patrolling today, there were no cases, and the two were all caught up on reports. Nothing they can really really do except to sit and hope something comes up.

The two were silent. Judy ended up raising a brow. Never in the year she had known him, had Nick Wilde found a way of being SILENT.

However, Unknown to the bunny, Nick was deep in thought. His mind was on one thing, and one thing only....The Weekend. The fox had planned it all out. The fox had made reservasions for one of the nicest resteraunts in Zootopia, Fla'sui(FLAW-SWEE), He had even bought tickets to the movie Judy had been dying to see, and to top off the entire night, was the box Nick was holding in his shirt.(BEFORE YOU GUYS START ASSUMING, NO IT IS NOT A RING).

The fox was smiling a little at how nice the night would be. However, the fox was deep in thought, but was taken out of his thoughts when he heard a voice say,"I love you."

Nick looked to the bunny as if she was reading his mind.

"Are you going to say it back?" Judy asked.

Nick smiled a little,"I love you too, Carrots. I'm sorry, just have a little bit on my mind."

"wanna talk about it?" Judy asked.

Nick rubbed the back of his neck a little bit,"Well, i'd hate to answer your question with a question, but what are you doing-"

"YES!" Judy said, loudly before Nick could finish,"I would loveto go on a date. I am getting so tired of having to deal with my neighbors EVERY DAY.

Nick smiled,"Great, So, now you know whats up. I'm thinking tomorrow. You come to my Place at 5:00pm."

Judy raised a brow,"Why so early in the evening?"

"Let's just say i have alot planned."

"Ok then, Slick. It's a date."

The fox smiled and looked at the clock on his phone,"8:00pm."

You ready to clock out, Carrots?"

Judy smiled, "Sure. Let's get out of here."

###

Judy was frantically looking through her closet, trying to find a nice dress to wear. She wanted this night to be perfect, however, the bunny didn't know that Nick already planned everything. However, no matter where the two went, Judy wanted to look nice for her fox.

"What is with all the noise?" Bucky said from the other side of the wall.

"She is getting ready for a date," Pronk yelled.

"With the fox?"

"Yes," Judy said,"Problem?"

There was silence on the other side of the wall. Judy's eyes went wider,"Guys? Is there a problem with what i am doing?"