Found/Lost/Missing

AN- Ok guys. Newest chapter. Hope you like it.

Enjoy

 Nick sat in a waiting room chair, hoping and praying that his bunny was ok. Faith sat beside him. After hearing the news of her sister, she dropped everything to see her. So did Kate and Jerry. Bonnie and Stu were on the way. However, even with all these close friends and family around him, Nick felt so alone. There was still no word on Judy's condition. However, it seemed that not all hope was lost. She had made it through the night. A milestone that the doctor said would be a miracle.

"Nick," Faith said, touching Nick's arm, similar to the way Judy had back at the canopy.

"Don't," Nick said getting up,"I'm fine."

"No you aren't," Faith said,"Nick, i know you are hurting. You need to talk about it."

"You want me to talk?" Nick asked.

"Yes. Nick, she will be ok. You know Judy is too strong to just give up like that."

"I know that, Faith. Judy is strong, and i know she will be fine. But it still scares the hell at me because..there is still a chance. Dammit, i can't lose her."

Nick then walked away, not looking back as he made his way to the bathroom. After making sure it was empty, Nick let the tears roll out. Nick hadn't cried this hard sense his dad died.

Nick's ears went straight up when he heard the door open. It was Jerry,"Hey, Nick. Um, there is a guy out here who want's to see you."

Nick got up and walked out of the bathroom. Nick was surprised to see the chief,"Yessir," Nick said, with a halfhearted salute.

"Wilde, i have a picture of the mammal who hit Hopp's car. I have a..feeling you may know him."

Nick took the picture Bogo held and his eyes went wide,"Where is he?!?"

"Wilde, he is already in coustody. He will spend a long time behind bars."

"Fuck a long time. GIVE HIM LIFE!!"

"I'm guessing you know more about him than we know?"

Nick nodded his head,"I would remember that mamal anywhere. That bastard killed my father."

"What?" the chief said in shock.

"He killed my dad when i was younger. I saw it with my own fucking eyes."

"Then why wasn't he found till now?"

"Is that a trick question?" Nick asked,"Look at me. I'm a fox. Even as a kit, noone in their right mind would believe you. I saw this guy kill my father right in front of me, but they didn't trust shit i had to say. That's why they didn't even make the case into a priority. Because my dad was a fox."

The chief looked down,"I'm sorry to hear that, Wilde. Really i am."

Nick shook his head,"Don't worry chief. I have more important things to worry about than this bastard."

"Well, if you believe that this mammal had something to do with the death of your father, i would advise that you come in tomorrow."

Nick nodded his head. With that, the chief left. Nick didn't tell his mother about what Bogo had told him. To be honest, there was too much going on.

"Officer Wilde," a voice called, Nick saw that it was a doctor.

"Yes?" Nick said, full of hope.

"Your partner is in intensive care right now. The accident has broken a few bones, and there was some internal bleeding, however, we think she is going to be fine.

Nick smiled widely and hugged the dictir,"Thank you so much. Can i please see her?"

"Sure, so can the rest of the family. She is awake and alert. However, she really wanted to see you first."

Nick nodded his head and ran down the hall, his nose was working hard to find his carrots. Finally, her sent was found inside of a room. Nick opened it and saw Judy laying in her bed,"Hey, Slick."

"Carrots," Nick said almost in tears as he ran and kissed the bunny,"Don't ever scare me like that. Please."

Judy chuckled a little,"Don't worry, Nick. I'm right here, and i am not going anywhere."

Nick smiled,"Promse?"

"Promise."

Faith, Kate, Jerry, and Bogo then walked into the room,"Hey, sis," Faith said to her sister,"You got pretty beat up."

"Yeah," Judy said,"I guess i won't be working for a while."

Bog snickered,"Wise desicion. Try to take as much time off as you ca, Hopps. Your colleges are already planning a surprise for your return."

Judy looked a little worried,"Knowing those guys, i may not want to go back."

Everyone laughed a little, then everyone's eyes went wide when a voice was heard,"Where is my daughter?!?!"

It was the voice of Stu Jhopps. Everyone was smart enough to move out of the way of the door, because it flung open with the power of an ox,"Judith Lavern Hopps, you scared me and your mother to hell and back!"

"I'm ok, Dad."

"I know that. If you weren't i would be yelling."

Judy rolled her eyes with a smile,"Dad, if you don't calm down, i will have Nick kiss me right in front of you."

Nick looked to Judy was shock,"I choose life, Carrots."

"Fair decision," Stu said, not changing his tone.

Judy smiled devilishly,"Nick, either you kiss me now, or never again."

Nick didn't think twice as he connected his lips to the bunny's lips. Stu had a look of shock,"Ok, you win. Just do not do that in front of me again. Don't forget, i am still your dad."

"Well, i hope you get well soon, Hopps," Bogo said, walking out.

Kate, Jerry, and Faith alos left. Stu spent a little more time with Judy before making his way home.

"So, it's just us," Nick said with a smile.

"It is," Judy said," But not for long. Visiting hours are alomost over."

Nick nodded his head,"Then lets make the most of it."

"What are you suggesing, Mr. Wilde?"

"Well, i was thinknig i could kiss you again."

Judy shook her head with a smile,"You just can't get enough of me, can you?"

"How can i, Carrots?"

"Alright, come over here," Judy said. Nick came up beside her and kissed the bunny. Judy felt all of Nick's love for her in that single kiss, and she loved every second of it,"I love you," Judy said in a heavy breath.

"I love you more," Nick said with a loving smile,"I'll come back to see you tomorrow, Sweetheart."

"Sweetheart?" Judy said in surprise,"Mr. Wilde, what made you into the sweet type?"

"A crazy bunny."

Judy laughed,"I guess that could do it to you."

Nick kissed Judy one more time before walking out the door. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day, and to be honest, the fox didn't think he was ready for it.

AN- Hope you guys liked it. Pretty lazy writing if you ask me, but i really wanted to post something. Anyway, guys, next chapter will be up soon i hope. Till then...

                                               Toodles