t h i r t y - n i n e

Jaehyun ;

but since i switched the alarm off, why could i still hear the ringing?

i stared at taeyong, raising my eyebrows. he shook his head, signaling that he was not sure of what was happening too. i looked around, glancing at the clock again. the alarm was already turned off and there was no other clocks in the room.

  suddenly, my vision went hazy. the room started to turn and became spiral, so did taeyong. then, my vision went all black.

  i opened my eyes once again, frantically looking around. i was in my room, but taeyong was not here with me. i turned to look at my alarm clock which was ringing.

  it finally hit me that it was just a dream.

  i looked down at my hands. the hands that caressed taeyong, the hands that finally touched him after who knows how long. i clenched my fists, wishing i had not let go.

if only the dream lasted forever. i never wanted the dream to end. if i could stay with taeyong for much longer or maybe forever, even if it was just my fantasies and imagination, i wouldn't mind going to sleep forever.

  i curled up into a ball, resting my head on my knees as i let my tears fall freely. i was a sobbing mess, tears staining my cheeks and knees, snot dripping out of my nose.

  knocks were heard on my door which i turned a death ear to. the door clicked open and close again, to which i assumed the person entered the room. i looked up to see who the person was. there was my mom, walking towards me, her eyes filled with worry.

  "honey what happened?" she asked.

  "i-i miss taeyong," i managed to say between sobs, "i know that you still wouldn't accept the two of us but it hurts to be so far away from him. at first i thought i could handle it, that i could sacrifice him for you, for the family. but i can't. mom, does love have to be this painful?"

  she sat beside me on the bed, engulfing me in a hug as she rubbed my back.

  "i talked to your dad about it and we accept the both of you. i feel guilty that i separated the two of you, that you had to suffer because of me. i'm sorry yoonoh. but we want to help look for him properly. i'm sure you want him to come back, right?"

  i lifted my head from my knees and looked at my mom. a smile was on her face, reassuring me that she was serious.

  "r-really?"

  she nodded her head, planting a kiss on my cheek. i hugged her back and thanked her, really meaning it.

—-

  we went around spreading the word, putting up notices and even asking around online. we were hopeful to find out taeyong and his whereabouts since we could reach out to a large amount of people. now it was just time to wait for any updates or calls from others.

——***——
c/n :

ahhhh late update again im sorry :,)) but aye hbd to chenle,, out precious dolphin and im sO ready for 127 cb tmr shdhdhdh
my bday falls on tmr too but im more excited for the cb compared to my bday lmao

ending chapt tmr too 👀

-22/11/18