t w e n t y - o n e

- ;

  jaehyun's mom and dad finally arrived back home but everyone else were still sleeping since it was around four in the morning. his dad brought in the luggage and left it in the living room before heading up to their bedroom. his mom followed and placed her handbag on the table, heading to their room to change.

"honey, i'll go check on the kids first," his mom said before leaving the room.

  she walked towards jaehyun's room and opened the door. she walked towards the bed and was surprised to see jaehyun and taeyong sleeping together. both had their arms around each other and were sleeping soundly. she furrowed her eyebrows and eyed them for a while. a sigh left her lips but she ignored whatever was in her mind and just kissed the two on their cheeks. she left the room, slowly closing the door to not wake them up.

  "so they're fine?" his dad asked upon seeing his wife enter their room.

  "y-yeah. they're fine," she said while removing her earrings.

  he planted a kiss on her cheek.

  "alright. let's sleep and we can spend time with them tomorrow."

  she nodded and headed to the bed with him. the two of them laid in bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

---

  the next morning, taeyong was the first one to wake up. taeyong shook jaehyun from his slumber and the two headed to the bathroom to freshen up. they headed to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast as how they had planned last night.

  scrambled eggs and bacon were done and were placed on the dining table. the toast was out of the toaster and taeyong was left with finishing up cooking the rest of the batter for the pancakes. jaehyun meanwhile was boiling water for their coffee.

  his parents had woken up and went down to the living room to see the two of them preparing breakfast. meanwhile, vin was watering the plants in the garden. jaehyun kissed his parents on their cheeks and greeted them while setting up the table. taeyong smiled and also greeted them from the kitchen while placing the pancakes on the plate. 

  breakfast was finally ready and everyone was called to the table. after washing their hands, they started to eat. praises were spoken about the food and of how much his mom and dad had missed their cooking. they enjoyed the hearty breakfast and took the time to catch up with one another. after eating, jaehyun and taeyong insisted on washing the dishes. while the two were washing the dishes, vin helped to unpack the luggage.

---

  jaehyun was in the bathroom taking a shower when his mom called taeyong to the living room. she motioned to taeyong to take a seat on the sofa beside her. when taeyong was seated, she turned to face him and held his hands in hers.

  "may i ask what are you to jaehyun?"

  "we're just as close as last time," taeyong lied, "why?"

  she sighed and continued, "i happened to see the two of you cuddling while sleeping last night and..."

  "ah, we watched horror movies before that," the lie rolled of his tongue, "jaehyun just did that to comfort me."

  she nodded her head and engulfed taeyong in a hug, "alright, sorry for the sudden question."

  taeyong shook his head and hugged her back. he gulped, feeling guilty for lying to her.

  "i'll go and take a shower now," he said before excusing himself to his room.

---

taeyong stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. he took another towel and started to dry his hair with it. at that moment, jaehyun entered taeyong's room without even knocking. taeyong panicked and used the towel he was using to dry his hair to cover his chest. jaehyun chuckled and closed the door behind him.

  "it's not as if i haven't seen you naked before," jaehyun teased.

  taeyong's face reddened and he avoided eye contact.

  "come here, let me help you," jaehyun took the towel from him and helped to dry his hair.

  jaehyun put a shirt on taeyong, leaving trails of kisses down his torso. the towels were hung to dry and the two were resting on the bed.

  "aunt went to talk to me about us," taeyong spoke, playing with jaehyun's fingers.

  "she told me that she saw the two of us cuddling last night and asked me what i was to you," he explained, "and you said you didn't want to tell her about us yet, so i just lied saying we're as close as last time and made a random excuse. i think i managed to convince her but i feel bad for lying and maybe we should try to tone down things when they're around."

  jaehyun nodded and kissed taeyong on his temples. 

  "alright baby."

----***----

c/n :

oLVL PRACTICAL EXAM TMR IM NOT READY (hope i dont burn down the lab lmao)

also tysm for 19k views :D and ayE more drama ;)