s e v e n

Taeyong ;

  "Hey Taeyong!" I heard someone call from a distance.

  I shot my head up and looked towards the direction of the voice. A few inches away was Johnny, waving to get my attention.

  A group of girls called out to him to get a drink and he proceeded to make it and served them with a playful wink. The girls squealed and took the drink as they left to go elsewhere.

  "Rare for you to come here," he commented as he walked closer.

  "Yeah i know. I'll take a Calvados."

  "Don't you usually like the sweeter ones? I'll make you a French Brandy." Johnny offered.

  I bobbed my head as i waited for my drink.

  "So why exactly are you here?" He asks as he placed the glass of French Brandy in front of me.

  I took the drink and looked at him as i furrowed my brows.

  "I know you only come here when there's something bothering you," he explained, "I bet it's about Jaehyun again. The last time you came here, you were going on and on about how Jaehyun's out of town and how much you miss him."

  I clicked my tongue and nodded.

  "It's not all about him this time. The girlfriend..." I began.

  "He's still together with that girl from his school?" Johnny asked, bewildered.

  "Yeah," i replied and continued explaining everything that happened from last night to just now.

  "Damn. I'd understand why you're this upset and that Juyeon bitch has no right to tell you what to do."

  "Tell me about it," i sighed.

  "So what are you gonna do about it?"

  I shrugged, "Honestly getting away from Jaehyun for a while wouldn't be that bad. I feel like I'll be emotionally unstable if i see him."

  "All up to you man," Johnny says as he lightly punched my shoulder, "I'm here whenever you need me."

  I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

  "Oh yeah and since you said you wanted to stay away from Jaehyun, i actually have a vacant apartment a few blocks away from here. Ten moved into my apartment a few days ago so its empty."

  "Damn y'all going strong," i smirked, "sure I'll take it. Thanks a lot. Do you mind if i work here? It's gonna be boring if i just stay in that apartment all day."

  "But don't you have a job?... oh nevermind. I'll ask my boss and update you."

  Johnny smiled sheepishly as he remembered that Jaehyun worked at the same place as me.

---

  Later that night, i crashed out at my new apartment. The next morning, i woke up without a hangover as i didn't drink that much with Johnny's supervision.

  I messaged Uncle and Aunt about wanting to go to Australia to study as well. But obviously it was a lie. I pretended to have bought a plane ticket and went back home to pack my belongings.

  After packing my things and leaving the house, i went in a taxi. Instead of heading to the airport, I went to the new apartment. I bid the taxi driver farewell and headed in my apartment to start unpacking.

  The apartment was small but big enough to fit me and my things and also had a nice feel to it.

  I layed down on my bed and fished my phone out of my pocket.

--- Johnny ---

aye
the place is great
thanks again

no prob
btw abt the job
my boss said sure
u can start training tonight
or tomorrow
if ur too tired

i'll start tonight then
i feel fine
see ya

yeah
be there by 8 or smth

sure

--- end ---

--- Vin ---

i heard u went to Australia
good luck there
and stay safe too
:)

thanks Vin
take care of urself too
:)

--- end ---

--- Jaehyun ---

i just heard from
my parents that
u left for Australia

y did u leave so suddenly?

hope to see u soon tho
will miss ya lots :)

stay safe there <3

thanks/
than/

u too/
u t/

im sorry/
im sor/

/

--- end ---

  I sighed and dropped my phone on the bed. I ended up not sending anything to Jaehyun. I just didn't know what to say.

  Rising up from my bed, i headed to the bathroom to freshen up to get ready to go out later.

----***----
C/n :

alterjung145 managed to get the person right aye :D

wendy_stan i said i'd update on 16/11 but im 10 mins late and its alrdy the nxt day whoops sorry

oH and ty for 2k+ reads!!!

-17/11/17