t h i r t y - s e v e n

- ;

  weeks passed and it soon turned to months. jaehyun still wasn't coping well with taeyongs' absence. he tried contacting taeyong several times, almost everyday. sending him messages, ringing up his phone, but taeyong never responded.

  it would have been easier for jaehyun if he knew about taeyongs whereabouts and where he worked but he was completely clueless. he was never updated of where taeyong was, how he was doing and what he was doing.

  jaehyun would constantly speak about taeyong, reminiscing about him with a smile on his face but would end with a sullen look after being reminded that he wasn't by his side anymore. everyone was aware of how much jaehyun missed taeyong. to anyone who knew that the two were close, the words 'i miss taeyong' would always come out of his mouth, even with his mom.

  she felt partially guilty that jaehyun was in this state. jaehyun missed taeyong and taeyong left because the two of them couldn't be together. his mom knew the reason more than anyone else. was she wrong all along? that separating the two of them would be beneficial?

  it hurt to see her own son suffering. the bags under his eyes that were prominent. the light in his eyes that used to sparkle, but was now dull. the sighs she would hear constantly as he was frustrated about not being able to contact taeyong.

  she made up her mind and decided to talk to her husband about it. apparently, she kept the issue to herself and didn't tell her husband about it. about jaehyun and taeyong being together and about her telling them that they weren't supposed to be with each other.

  it wasn't as if  jaehyuns dad was oblivious to the two being so close. he was busy with his job and didn't really care about the twos relationship with each other. as long as they got along well and they were happy, he was more than happy too.

  when she was telling him about it, she would be lying if she said that she was scared. scared of what? she herself was unsure. maybe scared of him blaming her that she was the cause of jaehyuns current state. scared of him yelling at her for doing such a selfish and heartless thing of breaking the couple up.

  instead, he just hugged her and told her it wasn't exactly her fault. she was overwhelmed and confused, also worried since jaehyun was their only child. what if things went wrong? what if jaehyun was just blinded by love?however, they were now sure that he was sincere about his feelings. he was completely in love with the latter.

  "we're partially at fault for their break up so we should help make it right, right?" jaehyuns dad said, smiling reassuringly at his wife.

  she nodded with a wry smile, "i feel bad enough already."

——***——
c/n :

sorry for the late update again!! :,))
i went for an injection and i knocked out afterwards lmao,, i woke up late at night and that was the only time i could start writing sdjdh

aND is it nearing the end of this book that i hear?¿🤔😉😩