t w e n t y - s e v e n

- ;

  the two finally went out to have time for themselves after a long time. vin greeted them with a smile when he saw the two heading out, glad that the spark in taeyong's eyes were back and they were finally getting along. the two of them headed to the aquarium for their date, getting breakfast beforehand.

  they paid for their tickets and went through the stone-grey entrance. they were stunned by the miraculously huge ocean-blue tank in front of them. the chlorine-like smell inside the aquarium felt refreshing and clean. with their fingers intertwined, they headed closer to the tank and put their other hand onto the icy cold glass while they watched the different schools of fishes, some chasing each other in the water.

  taeyong and jaehyun ventured deeper into the aquarium, ending up in another room. the light around them was blue, eerie and around them were sharks swimming in the glass tunnel. taeyong looked up at the soft white belly of a shark, the ridged diamond rows of its teeth and hammerheads wriggling as they passed them by. jaehyun leaned against the glass wall, staring up at the transparent ceiling.

  "i wouldn't do that if i were you," taeyong squeaked, "what if it breaks?"

  "then this aquarium has a huge problem," jaehyun laughed.

  taeyong smiled, staring at jaehyun, his face blue in the aquarium light. jaehyun pulled taeyong into his arms, which felt like home. one of jaehyun's hands was on taeyong's back, rubbing down each pearl of his spine while the other hand was tangled in his hair. the two leaned in closer and the next moment, their lips were touching. jaehyun's hands splayed on taeyong's shoulder blades.

  "what if someone sees? there's kids here."

  "it's dark here, no one should notice," jaehyun placed his lips on taeyong's again.

  their lips disconnected and taeyong leaned onto jaehyun's chest, a blush evident on his face. jaehyun smiled, wrapping his arms around his waist as he planted a kiss on his head. the two continued to look around the aquarium, watching different vibrant coloured fishes swimming around them in the tank.

  they went to a room where they were able to touch some of the sea creatures. taeyong extended out his hand into the water, brushing his fingers against the hard surface of the back of a starfish. jaehyun meanwhile, was watching taeyong enjoying himself, immersed in the different textures the sea creatures had; the smooth but slimy exterior of the shellfishes and the rough and intriguing back of the starfishes.

  they ventured deeper, watching a show where professional divers swam with the sharks, people in their diving suits playing with the dolphins while they squeaked excitedly and a group of children feeding the sharks at a safe distance.

  at the end, they entered the souvenir shop where plushies, keychains and clothes with sea creatures were placed neatly in their respective areas. the place had its walls painted white with a hint of light blue, decorated with stickers of different fishes and bubbles. taeyong gleamed as he looked around the place with jaehyun. 

  stopping at one of the sections, a small plush keychain of a dolphin had caught taeyong's eyes.

  "do you want that?" jaehyun asked.

  taeyong nodded, "let's get matching ones."

  jaehyun smiled, taking two of the keychain, a black one for taeyong and a white one for himself. they proceeded to the counter to pay for their items and left the place shortly afterwards, hanging their keychains on their bags.

----***----

c/n :

fluff before more angst heh

i keep getting weird ass dreams the nights before my exams lmao