n i n e t e e n

Taeyong ;

  "go ahead and bring jaehyun along," yuta suggested.

  "you wouldn't mind?"

  "of course not," yuta smiled.

  yuta was having a birthday celebration this afternoon and he was inviting a small number of friends to the apartment. i told jaehyun about the birthday celebration and he agreed on coming along with me. with that, we headed to the mall to get a present and cake for yuta. we went back home to change and headed over to yuta's apartment.

  yuta welcomed us into the apartment. a brunette was already in the apartment, sitting on yuta's bed as he smiled and waved at us.

  "that's winwin," yuta said, "my boyfriend."

  winwin got up from the bed and walked towards us. jaehyun and i greeted him with a smile. after a while, johnny arrived along with ten. the celebration started and we were seating around the table, enjoying chicken and cake.

  "other than my birthday, there's something else that i actually want to celebrate," yuta began.

  "oh my god, are you and winwin engaged already?" ten exclaimed, gripping onto johnny's hand excitedly.

  winwin and yuta glanced at each other and blushed profusely, averting eyes afterwards. all of us cooed at how cute they were. winwin shook his head.

  "w-we're starting a fashion business..." winwin explained.

  yuta held his hand and nodded, "yeah, so we'll be moving to china to start out our fashion business."

  yuta finally found something he wanted to do and i couldn't help but feel proud and happy for him. we gave him our blessings and cheered, hoping that the business would prosper.

  "we've got to cheers to this," johnny exclaimed, standing up to grab a bottle of alcohol.

  following johnny, yuta stood up to take wine glasses for all of us. they were back at the table and johnny filled our glasses with the beverage. we clinked our glasses before taking a drink. winwin scrunched his nose upon tasting the rather bitter beverage. yuta chuckled and pinched winwin's cheeks, cooing at how cute his boyfriend was.

---

 Jaehyun ;

  "geez, taeyong you drank too much," i complained, putting his arm over my shoulder so that i could support him.

  taeyong smiled childishly and rested on me.

  "i think we should go before we trash the place," johnny suggested.

  yuta laughed and nodded, "alright. thanks for today!"

  yuta saw us out the apartment and we bid our farewells. johnny and ten were sober enough to walk back home but taeyong was too drunk to walk. i gave vin a call and asked him to pick us up. after a few minutes, vin was here and we went to the back seat.

  "do you want to lie down?"

  taeyong shook his head and just leaned on my shoulders.

  "w-will yuta still be close f-friends with me?" tayeong asked, slurring his words.

  taeyong was pouting as he played with my fingers. i smiled and nodded my head.

  "the two of you are basically inseparable sometimes."

  "no. that's us." taeyong hiccuped, draping his arms around me.

  "alright," i replied, "go to sleep and sober up you drunkard."

  taeyong nodded and closed his eyelids. i planted a kiss on his forehead and muttered a goodnight. i played with the strands of his hair and soon he was fast asleep. when we reached the house, i carefully carried taeyong out of the car and into the house as vin helped to open the doors for us. i placed taeyong onto the bed and helped him change his clothes into something more comfortable.

  after taeyong was dressed, i went to change my clothes too and returned to the bed afterwards. i sat beside taeyong, caressing his face. his eyes slowly fluttered open. he stretched his arms out, motioning for me to sleep together with him. i smiled as i got onto the bed with him, taeyong immediately putting his limbs around me. i wrapped my arms around him and stroked his back. taeyong smiled and nuzzled closer. soon, we both drifted to sleep.

----***----

c/n:

lmao ik im early but i really wanna finish this before olvls sO

and i wanted to do math practice papers but i lost my calculator im-