t h i r t y - e i g h t

Jaehyun ;

"wake up."

my eyes shot open upon hearing the awfully familiar voice. although he was gone, i could still remember everything about him. in front of me was taeyong, the guy i missed and the guy i love.

  "i-is that really y-you? am i h-hallucinating?" i managed to ask, bringing my hand to caress his cheek.

  taeyong chuckled, holding my hand to his cheek, "of course it's me. i missed you so much."

  a smile crept onto my face as my eyes started to tear up. my thumb caressed his cheeks fondly, taeyong smiling. taeyong noticed the teardrop that rolled down my cheek, bringing his fingers to wipe it.

  "don't cry," he said, a wry smile on his face.

  i nodded and blinked away the tears. i engulfed him in a hug, squeezing him in my arms.

  "oh my god, i'm sorry i was so foolish. i love you, i should have never done that. i-i thought you'd be gone forever."

  taeyong hummed, returning the hug, "it's alright, everyone makes mistakes."

we let go of each other, holding each others hands instead afterwards. taeyong leaned in, resting his head on my shoulder, muttering an 'i miss you'. i smiled, bringing his hand to my lips and kissing it.

"perhaps i missed your lips too," he said shyly.

he sat up and looked at me, trying to read my expression. i broke into a smile and placed my lips on his. taeyong put his arms around my shoulder as he smiled into the kiss, my arms snaking around his waist. he inched closer, panting as we shared a passionate kiss.

we parted our lips, staring into each others eyes with a contented smile. taeyongs face flushed red as he tried to stop himself from smiling.

"you don't have to hide your happiness," i said, kissing his forehead as i hugged him once more.

the two of us stayed in that position, confortable in each others embrace. we took the time just to cuddle with each other, humming songs as we did so. our minds were in a haze as a fluffy feeling evoked inside me. that was interrupted when my alarm clock started ringing.

"ah, sorry," i said, scooting towards the bedside table.

"come back," taeyong pouted, stretching his arms to me.

i smiled at his actions, telling him to wait for a while. pressing the button, i switched the alarm off.

but since i switched it off, why could i still hear the ringing?

——***——
c/n :

ooo could y'all guess whats happening/ what's gon happen

aNd chapt 40 will be the ending chapt but it aint the last chapt
hinkhonkwinkwonk ;)