t e n

chittaphon leechaiyapornkul

Jaehyun ;

The next day, i left work early to find Taeyong. After going home to change my outfit, i headed to the bar that Juyeon said she saw him at. Honestly, i wished that Juyeon was just joking with me because if Taeyong was in Korea, why wouldn't he come home or even contact me?

Stepping into the bar, i scanned the place for any familiar faces. Instead of seeing Taeyong, i saw Johnny instead. Waving to get his attention, i walked towards him. Taking a seat, i noticed that he was catious of something. It was as if he didn't want me to see something.

I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"Have you seen Taeyong around?"

"No, why? I thought he went to Australia?" Johnny let the lie roll off his tongue easily.

"But a friend of mine told me that she saw Taeyong here."

"You sure man? She was probably drunk and mistook someone else for him." Johnny replied.

I nodded and looked around.

"Then tell me," i said as i pointed my finger elsewhere, "isn't that Taeyong serving people drinks or am i also drunk?"

A smirk was on my face as Johnny sighed.

"Alright. He is here."

Taking that as a cue to leave, i stood up and turned around.

"Fuck don't leave yet. Hear me out first," was what Johnny said as he grabbed my wrist and ushered me to seat down.

"Don't. Don't go to him. Give him time. He's been through a lot. Just come back next week or something."

I furrowed my brows at his statement. Johnny looked me straight in the eye, his expression firm. I sighed and nodded.

"Make sure nothing bad happens to him. I'll be back next week." I said in defeat as i left the bar.

Taeyong ;

Another night passed and my shift was over. Before packing my things, the manager had told me to take out the trash. Tying the ends of the black trash bag together, i slung the trash bag on my back with a huff and proceeded to walk towards the exit.

At the back of the bar, it was a dimly lit alley filled with emptied boxes and a dumpster to throw the trash in. As i was about to walk to the dumpster, i noticed a body on the ground. My throat felt parched as questions flooded my mind.

  Was he dead?

  Will I be a suspect of this murder?

  Who exactly was this guy?

  Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down and put the trash bag aside. Bending down, I brought my two fingers to the nape of the person's neck to check whether he had a pulse. I sighed in relief when I found his pulse. He wasn't a corpse after all. Standing back up, I picked up the trash bag and disposed of it properly. I pulled the guy and put him against the wall, going back into the bar to get my things.

  When I left the bar, I went back to check on the guy. Seemed that he had passed out after drinking too much. I would have just left him there but the feeling of guilt would eat me if I did. I grabbed his arm and hung it around my shoulder and pulled him up and proceeded to limp back home.

  Once we entered my apartment, I laid him on my bed. I took my change of clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower and change. Stepping out of the bathroom as I dried my hair with a towel, I saw the guy sleeping peacefully on my bad. Guess I had to sleep on the couch tonight. Putting away the towel, I grabbed my phone and laid on the couch, browsing the internet until I fell asleep.

---

  The next day, I woke up early as usual and went to wash myself. The guy was still sleeping soundly. Since he passed out from drinking so much, he probably would have a hangover when he wakes up. With that in mind, I started to prepare food for the two of us including miso soup as it would help cure or at least ease his hangover.

  I was done cooking after an hour but the guy still hadn't woken up. Hearing my stomach grumble, I ended up eating first.

  The guy sat up and rubbed his eyes after waking up.

  "Where am I?" He asks as he scans the room.

  "You're in my apartment," I replied walking towards his with a glass of warm water.

  "Who are you?" He asks, taking the glass from me and gulped the water down.

  "I'm someone who works in the bar you passed out in. I felt guilty leaving you there so I brought you here." I explained.

  He nodded, " we didn't do anything weird right?"

  "Of course not," I scoffed, "Come and eat, there's miso soup for your hangover."

  He stood up and trudged to the dinning table,sitting down at the chair opposite mine. Taking a mouthful of the food, his eyes lit up.

  "Your cooking's delicious..."

  "Taeyong," I answered.

  "Your cooking's delicious Taeyong," he complimented.

  "I'm Yuta," he flashed a toothful smile, "Thanks a lot."

I hummed in reply.

  After eating, Yuta helped me wash the dishes and we got to know each other more. He didn't get along well with his parents as he couldn't reach their high standards of a son and was often shunned by them. He tried his best but it was still never enough. I told him that I would be there for him and he could visit me anytime he wanted.

  It reached the late afternoon and Yuta took his leave and I started to prepare to go to work.

----***----
c/n:

im craving for chicken rn and it's 2am lol wth

also quick question (pls answer and vote!!)

i have a winwin story idea and it's gon be fluff
would y'all read it?

yes/no

and also should it be a

straight pairing or yuwin/yuta x winwin

Ty for reading and hope y'all enjoyed :D
hope y'all vote too ty!!