t w e n t y

Jaehyun ;

  "we'll see you soon love."

  "alright, miss you."

  i ended the call and placed my phone on the table, continuing with my work. mom had just called to inform me that dad and her would be coming back from their business trip tomorrow.

--- 

  during lunch break, i told taeyong that my parents were returning tomorrow and we agreed on going out to get presents to welcome them back. after work, we packed our belongings and left the building, heading to the car. i drove us to the mall and went for dinner before going around the mall to look for their presents.

  the waiter led us to our seats and gave us the menu. after looking through the menu, we decided on what to eat and finally ordered. food was served within minutes and we dug in.we finished our dinner and paid for the meal, leaving the restaurant afterwards. after we were out from the restaurant, taeyong linked his arm with mine.

  "you wouldn't mind right?"

  "of course not," i smiled and pecked at on his cheek.

  taeyong smiled back and we walked around to find presents to buy. we decided on a scarf for mom and a tie for dad. after getting the presents, we headed back home. 

  i closed the door behind me while taeyong brought the paper bags up to our room. opening the door to our room, taeyong was browsing through my closet for clothes to change into.

  "don't you have your own clothes in the other room?"

  "lazy to go to the other room."

  "or do you just want to be wearing my clothes?" i teased.

  taeyong turned to look at me and scrunched his nose. i chuckled at his response and walked to him. i unbuttoned the current shirt he had on and put it in the laundry basket. picking out an oversized sweater, taeyong lifted his arms as i slipped the sweater on him. he changed out of his pants and into shorts and a satisfied smile was on my lips. taeyong was just so adorable.

  "stop staring and go change," taeyong laughed.

  i nodded and changed into something comfortable, joining taeyong on the bed afterwards. taking a seat, taeyong inched closer and sat in between my legs, hugging his knees. i rested my chin on his head and wrapped my arms around him.

  "are you going to tell your parents about us?" taeyong asked.

  i furrowed my eyebrows and thought for a while.

  "not sure yet," i finally answered.

  "are they homophobic?"

  "doubt so," i pursed my lips, "just don't want them to be surprised right after they come back."

  taeyong leaned back on my chest and looked up at me. he broke into a smile before turning around to kiss me on the lips. i lied down, dragging taeyong along with me. we laid on the bed, just staring lovingly at each other.

  "let's wake up early tomorrow and prepare breakfast for aunt and uncle."

  i nodded and caressed his cheeks, "sleep tight love."

  taeyong inched closer and engulfed me in a hug, wrapping both his arms and legs around me.

  "goodnight."

  i smiled and kissed his forehead before resting my head on his, returning the hug.

----***----

c/n :

i keep ending the chapts with them cuddling to sleep lmao so sorry :')

but ty is honestly so cute esp when he scrunches his nose im soft