s e v e n t e e n

say the name 

Taeyong ;

  i was busy checking that everything was going smoothly while jaehyun was busy greeting the guests and ensuring that they were enjoying themselves. it was the night of the company's reunion dinner and people from many different countries were all invited. jaehyun seemed to get along well with almost anyone, exuding charisma to anyone he met.

  "sorry that i'm so busy right now," jaheyun muttered when we finally had the chance to engage in small talk.

  i shook my head, "it's alright. we have all the time later on."

  with a smile, he gave my hands a squeeze before leaving once again to continuing to entertain the guests. i went out of the ballroom and headed out to the entrance. there were some from our company greeting the guests who were just arriving. i joined them and greeted the guests with a smile.

"taeyong! didn't expect to see you here!"

  i looked towards the back of the line where the voice came from. there was yuta, waving at me with a smile plastered on his face. i smiled and walked towards him.

  "same goes to you," i replied, giving him a hug, "i'm currently working in the jung's company."

  "yeah, i heard from johnny that you had to change jobs."

  "johnny? wait don't tell me that you'r-"

  yuta shook his head and spoke up before i could finish my sentence.

  "i'm a changed man," he laughed, "i only went there to try to find you."

  i nodded, realising that it was sudden for me to suddenly leave before saying farewell to them there.

  "so whose company are you in then?"

  "nakamoto. my parents were invited but they were busy," he explained, "so my uncle and i came instead."

  "alright, go ahead with your uncle then. i'll be around."

  yuta nodded and patted my shoulders, rushing towards his uncle that was already entering the ballroom.

---

  the event started and jaehyun and i finally had time to rest and enjoy dinner. we sat beside each other at the allocated tables as meals were served. everyone was enjoying themselves and were caught up in their own conversations. jaehyun rested his head on my shoulders and whined about how exhausted he was from dealing with the guests. i chuckled and assured him that the night would end soon, holding his hand under the table.

  yuta was walking around and found his way to our table. he was all smiles as he greeted jaehyun and i, taking a seat on then currently vacant chair beside mine. we took the time to catch up with each other. after a while, yuta went back to his own table. turning my attention back to jaehyun, he was now looking at me with a pout evident on his lips. 

  "you were so engrossed with your conversation with yuta, it felt like you forgot that i existed."

    i smiled and held his hands under the table again, giving it a squeeze. 

  "you should know that i love you more than anything and anyone in the world right? it's just that i hadn't met yuta in a long time. he's a close friend that i made while i worked with johnny."

  jaehyun nodded and pecked on my nose, "i love you more."

----***----

c/n :

 @Mcastillo219  said that i should update it along with the story sO oKI

so today my friend asked me whether i could help her get closer with the dude and i just shrugged coz i lowkey panicked lmao ;') she asked me for like the 7th?8th? time whether im actually interested in anyone and my stupid ass decided to lie and ended up saying that im not into anyone. she also asked me whether she should confess to the dude and i just said "up to u" coz rlly, its her feelings and i dont wanna stop her :') tbh im hurt too coz i feel like such a horrible friend for lying to her and idk i have to lowkey support her altho i like the same guy liKe WhY DoeS tHiS HaVE tO hAPpEn OMg :'))