e i g h t e e n

this might be my everything

Taeyong ;

  "baby, what's keeping you on your phone?" jaehyun asked as we were cuddling on our bed.

  "yuta's just updating me on things."

  jaehyun grunted and squeezed me tighter, placing kisses on my back. i ignored jaehyun and continued to chat with yuta. jaehyun, not wanting to accept defeat, went ahead and started nibbling on my ear. i squirmed around, trying to get away from his grasp. i hurriedly messaged yuta to tell him that i'll get back to him later and put my phone on the bedside table. i turned around to face jaehyun. jaehyun was now smiling, now that my attention was on him. i smiled and kissed him.

  "you get jealous so easily," i commented.

  "not my fault that you're so irresistible."

  i laughed and engulfed him into a hug, resting my chin on his head. jaehyun wrapped his legs on mine and looked up at me. i broke into a smile as i pecked on his nose again.

  "are we gonna get up?" i asked.

  jaehyun nodded and stretched. the two of us got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up ourselves, fixing the bed afterwards. it was already the afternoon and we decided to go to a nearby cafe to spend the saturday afternoon.

  upon entering, we were greeted by the cute interior of the cafe and the aromatic smell of pastries and coffee. the cafe was decorated with small crates and vases filled with flowers and plants, paintings displayed at one corner. we took a seat on the tables and went to the counter to order. we ordered pancakes and coffee, which was served to our table after a few minutes. 

  the pancakes were stacked on top of each other neatly, pieces of chopped mangoes and strawberries as toppings with drizzles of chocolate and powdered sugar. i picked up my utensils and cut into the pancake, putting a slice into my mouth eagerly.

  "how's it?" jaehyun asked with a smile.

  i nodded, implying that it tasted great, following up with another spoonful. the pancakes were light and fluffy and the combination with the toppings were just heavenly. i cut a slice for jaehyun and fed him. jaehyun nodded in satisfaction. we finished our pancakes and coffee as we engaged in conversations.

  "let's get something for vin," i suggested.

  jaehyun nodded and the both of us went to the counter again. we bought a slice of strawberry cake and a chocolate raspberry dome and headed back home. i placed the cake box on the dining table and called vin from his room, telling him that we bought cake for him. vin thanked us and headed to the dining table, insisting that all three of should share the cakes since he couldn't finish it by himself. 

  we didn't mind eating more although we already ate pancakes earlier. and the pastries from the cafe were delicious anyway. jaehyun took small plates and forks from the kitchen and laid them out on the table.

----***----

c/n:

tHERES THIS CUTE ASS CAFE IN SINGAPORE SO I COULDNT HELP MYSELF

all decorations and menu belongs to the cafe lmao, happened to see it while i was shopping with my friend and dAMN was it aesthetic :')

also sorry for the one day late update (i slept early yesterdey hehe)

so i told my friend that i liked the same dude and we had a LoNG talk lmao. we got closer coz of this but we're still trying to find out what to do with our feelings. the dude still doesn't know anything yet tho ajaja. anyway i'll be meeting them later for lessons :') so i'll see what happens