Chapter 11. I am an Idiot.

Start from the beginning

I whip my head around and look at her in disbelief.

"What?" I ask.

"Can I stay with you?" She pleads. "Just for tonight, I've got nowhere else to go."

"Shit." I say resting my head back.

"N-nevermind just take me um to the park or something I'll sleep-" She says but I cut her off.

"Stop it Bella, you can stay with me it's fine." I tell her.

"No I don't wanna get you in trouble Em-" She starts but I interrupt her again.

"You won't Bella." I tell her sternly. "My parent's are leaving early tomorrow anyways. Everyone will be gone tomorrow."

I'm not about to tell her the real reason I don't want her in my house is cause I gotta keep her in my bed and being that close to her just...blue balls period.

We pull into my driveway we get out and quietly go up to the back door.

We walk through the kitchen and I hear a loud noise behind me.

"Oh my god sorry." Isabella squeaks.

"Shh!" I tell her.

She throws her hand over her mouth, I grab her hand and pull her toward's the stairs walking slowly and quietly.

We go up the stairs and to the right. I pull her into my bedroom and shut the door.

"Em you got something else I can wear?" She asks.

Fuck I face palm, I really don't want to see her in just one of my shirt's.

I quickly spin around and look at her up and down.

She arches an eyebrow in confusion.

"Be right back." I tell her.

I walk out of my room across the hallway to Aria's room and knock.

I hear her quietly walk to the door and open it.

"What?" She asks tiredly.

"I need something." I tell her.

"Okay?" She asks.

"Pajama's or something pants a shirt anything." I tell her.

"Why?" She asks suspiciously.

"Just do it Squeaker." I tell her, Aria got the nickname squeaker and she hates it. Instead of talking all she would do is squeak like a little mouse I gave her that nickname. I have nicknames for all my sister's and brothers.

She rolls her eyes and moves away from the door. "Your girlfriend staying?" She asks as she hands me something silky.

"Isabella is yeah, don't say nothing to mom and dad or I'll tell them where you were last night." I threaten her.

"I wasn't gonna tell, besides I actually like this one." She says.

"Yeah well she isn't mine." I tell her pushing away from the doorway.

"Yet." She says before she shuts the door.

I walk across the hallway and into the bedroom she's sitting on my bed and looks at me in confusion.

"My sister's are about the same size as you." I tell her handing her the Pajama's.

She takes them and smiles at me. "Thanks." She whispers then tip toes to the bathroom.

When she comes back out the only light is coming from behind her in the bathroom.

I'm gonna kill Aria.