Book 2 • Chapter 13

"So you not gone say shit to me. You got another nigga playing daddy to my daughter?"

-Blaze

2 weeks later....

¤Blaze POV¤

Ever since Ella left me I don't know what to do. I haven't seen her or my daughter. I also went to get tested. Even the crew went with me to get tested.

All we have to do is wait on our results which should be here later today on tomorrow.

"You want to go with us to the mall?" Rj asked. I just been at the trap and home. I miss my girl and baby. I even went over her house and she wasn't there. I had somebody watch her house and still nothing.

Just when I thought I had her she was gone again just like last time.

"Nah I'm cool."

"Blaze get up you acting like Drake. All in your feelings and shit. You know you fucked up but you can't give up on her. Not now not ever." Rj said. That's the realest thing he ever said in his entire life.

"Fine let's go." I said putting on my shoes. We all walked out the house. But my mind was still on my two favorite girls.

¤Daniella POV¤

It's been two weeks since I left Blaze. I'm not gone lie I miss him, but I was not about to baby sit him.

Today I'm taking KayKay to get some pictures taken. Cayden coming with me since Dominique out of town. If you don't remember Cayden he is Dominique boyfriend. He like my big brother.

"Can you grab KayKay bag and take her to the car while I go get my stuff?" he nodded. I went upstairs to add the finishing touches to my outfit.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"You still haven't talked to Blaze?"

"No I think this time apart will be good for the both of us. I was not about to baby or baby sit a grown ass man." I said. He nodded.

"That's true, but y'all need to talk."

"We well when the time right." I said. We were watching KayKay take her last few pictures. After we leave here we going to get something to eat.

"You can come back to pick up the pictures on Monday."

"Okay." I gave him half the money. He'll get the other half once I see the pictures.

Cayden was carrying KayKay in his arms playing with her while I went to the restroom.

"Why the fuck you got my baby nigga?"

"Yo baby? Nigga who is you?" I hear Cayden say. What the hell going on out there? I rush out the bathroom to see Blaze in Cayden face.

"What the hell going on?" I asked Cayden.

"He walk up to me talking shit about give him his daughter and asking me why am I carrying her." Cayden said. I didn't even bother to look at Blaze.

"Let's go." I said.

"So you not gone say shit to me. You got another nigga playing daddy to my daughter?" Blaze asked pulling my into his chest.

"Brandon let me go." I said trying to get out his hold.

"Nah you gone explain this shit to me." he said.

"You need to get your hands of her." Cayden said. They both the same height, but Blaze maybe bigger then him.

"This my girl so back the fuck up."

"Last time I checked she was single bruh." they were going back and forward.

"Just stop! Cayden can you please go order our food I'm coming."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'll be fine." he hesitated at first, but walked away.

"Aye y'all imma catch up with y'all in a minute I need to talk to Daniella." he said looking at me. They walked away. We just stood there like two big ass dummies.

"I'm sorry." Blaze said. I finally got my damn arm back.

"You should be." I said.

"I just want to apologize for the way I acted toward you. You didn't deserve that and I'm truly sorry. I know you were just trying to help me." he said.

"You damn right I was, but I was not about to baby your ass. You a grown fucking man. You need to do better." I said.

"I am baby." Baby my ass.

"But why you got this nigga playing daddy to my child?" I rolled my eyes.

"Dummy that's my brother."

"When your ass got a brother?"

"He not my actual blood brother.  He go out with Dominique."

"You talking about Hakeem ex Dominique?" he asked. I nodded.

"Aw shit. I owe him am apology. Where Dominique at? I wanna mess with her." I laughed because they forever fighting with each other.

"She out of town and I asked him to come with me to get KayKay pictures taken." he nodded as we walked to see everybody at one table. They looking at Cayden and Cayden eating like ain't shit going on. As we got closer Cayden looked up at us

"You good?"

"Yeah. He got something he wants to say?" Cayden smacked his lips. I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Be nice." I warned.

"I'm sorry I overreacted back there. I just don't want no other nigga playing daddy to my princess."

"I'm sorry too. I got a baby on the way and I got a girl. Daniella just my sister." they shook hands.

"I heard congratulation. Tell Dominique I owe her an ass beating." Cayden laughed.

"What?! You go with Dominique and she pregnant?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah is that a problem?"

"Nah." Alexis said. Cayden looked at me. I mouthed I'll tell you later.

We all just went back to eating. I just hope Alexis ain't still on that shit like she was last year cause I'm ready to pop these nails off and do some REAL damage this time around.