•Chapter VIII

Chapter 8: Putting My Plan Into Action

"Keep your eyes and your ears open, Baby. It’s a grimy world."

-Unknown

¤Erica POV¤

Y'all thought I was just going to leave out the picture like that? Hell no. Blaze will forever be mine. That fat bitch cannot take him away from me. I already have a plan to get him back.

I'm just waiting on the right time to put it into action.

¤Blaze POV¤

This fat fuck think he can take over shit I built from the ground up. I put my blood and seat into building this business. Even my crew and sister. We been doing this. Hell even Daniella helped or a few times but only certain things I let her do.

When I say she ridin she ridin.

"Man what the hell we gone do about Big Man?" Rj asked. We were all sitting in my office at the trap thinking of a plan.

"We already know where he gone be at tonight cause Ella asked a few of his men and they told her."

"His men ain't loyal if they giving up his location. Who knows what else they giving up." Hakeem said.

"Well what y'all need is a distraction. How about you put some people together and run up in his trap houses. That'll keep him and his men distracted. Think about it. He not gone go out and look his self he scary asf. Once he send his men then you and Hakeem can take him out while Rj and Tank kill anybody else that's left." Ella said. I took a seat. That might work. We were all in deep thought.

"If that don't work we gone need a Plan B."

"Blow that bitch up." Ella said. She looked sexy as fuck cleaning and putting our guns together. Damn I need to officially wife her sexy ass. I'm willing to marry her ass right now.

"Well if that don't work then what?" Rj asked.

"Lawd must I think of everything. Take someone close to him that'll bring him to you. Y'all been in the game longer then me. Stop smoking so much and get y'all shit together." she snapped clicking the him back. If I didn't love her before I do now.

We discussed the plan and decided to go home since it was getting late.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Another one of my trap houses was robbed but I'm acting like I don't know because we gone get him when he least expect it.

I went to shower while Ella downstairs eating. After my shower I walked out to see my phone light up. I unlock the screen to see a text from Erica.

What the fuck does she want?

Head Game A1: Blaze I'm not giving up in us. I'm giving you two weeks to break up with that fat hoe or this will be delivered to the police. If you don't then I'll kill the bitch.

I looked at the picture message to see different photos of us handling business.

"Shit." I mumbled. Why she choose to do this to me now? I knew I shouldn't have trusted that hoe.

"What's wrong?" I jumped because Ella scared me. I quickly put my phone down.

"Nothing baby I'm just stressed that's all." She nodded. I hate lying to her but I need to get to Erica before shit hit the fan.

She crawled in the bed laying on my chest. I pulled her closer to me. All I could think about was this shit with Erica.