Book 2 • Chapter 12

"The number you have reached is no longer in service."

-Unknown

¤Daniella POV¤

For the past week Blaze been working on my damn nerves bruh and today I'm putting a stop to it.

I understand he mad but nigga need to get his ass up and get tested. Hell I'll even do it with him. At least I'm willing to help his ass.

Today was my day off, but I couldn't spend it with my KayKay yet cause Blaze dumb ass. I dropped her off with Cayden since he didn't mind watching her.

I walk into Blaze house. Hell nah I don't knock. Alexis and Hakeem them were sitting in the living room.

"Wassup Ella?" I shook my head nothing. I haven't really talked to them about what happened cause shit been in the way. I continued upstairs to Blaze room.

I barged right in making the door hit the wall. Blaze was laying on the bed, but jumped from the noise.

"Get your ass up and ready." I said walking in his closet to get his clothes.

When I got his clothes I walked out this nigga was still in the bed.

"Blaze don't make me tell you again." I warned. He rolled his eyes and stayed there.

Okay then.

"I'm not going nowhere." he said with an attitude.

"Fuck you got an attitude for. I SAID GET YOUR ASS UP! GET IN THE SHOWER WASH YOUR STINK ASS AND LET'S FUCKING GO. BLAZE DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE AND NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN. NIGGA GET OUT YOUR FEELINGS." I yelled he acting like a little ass bitch. I know he scared shit who wouldn't be when your life in jeopardy.

He kissed his teeth, but still didn't move. That's fine with me. I dropped his clothes I was holding right on the floor and walked out. I don't have time to baby a grown ass man.

I jogged downstairs heading for the door. I walked out. I pulled my keys out my pocket. He must thought I was playing. I unlocked my car door and got in.

I turned the key. I pulled my phone out and blocked his damn number. He gone leave today.

I pulled out his driveway heading to get Cayden and KayKay so we could go to the mall.

¤Hakeem POV¤

We were chilling at Blaze house. He been acting all bitchy and been working us mad hard.

"I'm so tired of Blaze. I'm bout to say fuck it and walk away." Rj said. I nodded.

"You not the only one." I said.

Ella walked in and headed for the stairs. This will not end well.

We all heard everything Ella said to Blaze. When she came downstairs we knew she was through. He just got her back and he wanna act like a bitch. I shook my head. I went upstairs to check on this dummy.

"Blaze bruh you need to get your ass together. Yeah Erica was foul for the shit she pulled, but that don't give you the right to treat Ella like that. She trying to help you." I stressed. He just looked at me.

"When Ella get a new man don't come back to us bitchin' cause we trying to tell you." Rj said. Damn where he come from. I didn't even hear him behind me.

"She not. I'm her nigga."

"WELL ACT LIKE IT! YOU JUST LOST YOUR GIRL CAUSE YOU IN YOUR FEELINGS. I bet if you call her right now she don't answer." I said laughing. He smacked his lips.

"She gone answer."

"Call her then." he picked up his phone and dialed her number.

"Put it on speaker." I said.

"The number you have reached is no longer in service." I busted laughing.

"Haha nigga you just got played." Alexis said.

"How it feel?"

"How what feel?"

"To know I'm bout to go wife yo girl." Rj said. We busted out laughing. Blaze didn't laugh he looked even more mad. We walked away.

"I hope he know she wasn't playing with his ass." Rj said as we walked in the kitchen still laughing.

"He gone find out. Shit we tried." I said. He gone wish he would've just got his ass up.