Book 2 • Chapter 3

"I hold me head up high and my middle finger higher."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

I got up early this morning because I had to meet Ella. I'm happy Erica didn't show her ass here last night.

I stood under the hot water. Lord what am I going to do?

After my shower I wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked over to the sink. I brushed my teeth and shaved.

I walked in my closet to find something to wear. I put on some True's, a Versace V-Neck, and my Jordan's.

I grabbed my keys and phone walking out my room. I walk downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen.

"Damn do y'all not have a home?"

"This is our home." Rj said.

"All y'all do is come over here because Alexis cook." I said.

"Not true."

"Then why y'all come over here?"

"Free TV, A/C, food, most I go on." Rj said. I smacked my lips.

"Y'all gone have to start coughing up some money." I said. We were sitting at the table laughing till the food was done. Then Erica walk her ass in here and we got quiet.

"Good morning." she said cheerfully. Bitch please.

"As I was saying everything here free so why not come over here." Rj said.

"I swear if you wasn't my nigga then I'd throw yo ass out."

"What needs to be thrown out sitting at the table." Hakeem said. We busted out laughing. He ain't never lied. Then they started talking shit about her.

She looked hurt but hey she bought this on herself. I know it's mean but what she doing is fucked up.

"I've been nothing but nice to y'all and all y'all do is treat me like shit. When is it all going to stop?"

"When you die." Lexis said.

"That's fucked up."

"No what's fucked up is them so called Brazilian or Malaysian tracks you call weave. Shit looked and smell like shit. That's probably just Black Star." Rj said. He a dumb motherfucker I swear.

"You're going to regret that." she said.

"No yo momma should've regretted having you." Lexis said causing us to laugh. She started crying.

"Why can't we all just get along and be happy again?"

"We were never happy when you are around." Hakeem said harshly.

"Let's see why we can't just get along or be happy is because of YOU. You fucked up my life and my relationship with Daniella. Now I don't know if I have a child or not." I lied about that part. "If I did I could be missing out of the child's life right now cause of you. You so fucking crazy and sprung over me that it's ridiculous. I didn't want you then and I don't want you now. Get that shit right. This is all your fault. You made us do this and it stops now." I yelled at her harshly. She has so much fear in her eyes.

"After today I'm turning myself in fuck that blackmailing shit you talm bout. I rather rot in jail then be stuck with a psychopathic dumb evil bitch like you." I sneered. No one said anything.

"You can't do that. I need you here with me." she cried out. I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch die. I don't want you nor need you. I made my choice. I'm turning myself in tomorrow morning and I'm taking the rap for everyone. FUCK YOUR EVIDENCE. FUCK YOUR BLACKMAIL. LASTLY FUCK YOUUU!" I yelled then stormed out the house. Well the plan is in action. What we said was truth except I'm not really turning myself in. We have it all planned out.