•Chapter X

Chapter 10: Going To War

"Blood make you related. Loyalty makes you a family."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

Tonight we about to get rid of Big Man once and for all. I had some people go to his traps and take his shit. He want a war so that's what he got.

"We wait till we see his men leave and then we go in. If I know one thing he'll have a few men to stay but not a lot. So Rj and Tank you two take the back. Me, Hakeem, Lexis, and Ella take-"

"No I'm going with Rj and Tank." she snapped. Excuse me.

"Well John come with me. The rest of y'all check the side." everyone nodded and we seperated. I wonder what's her problem? I'll deal with that later right now we need this nigga dead.

"On the count of 3....1....2...3" I was kicking the door down. We went in blasting with no hesitation. I was ducking bullets that were meant for me. I was sending bullets back. Bodies were dropping left and right.

"Clear this side and I'll get this side." I said to my crew. We split up I was checking in all the rooms but they were empty.

¤Daniella POV¤

This nigga been acting all kinds of shady lately and won't tell me shit. He lucky I don't put a bullet in his ass. But no matter how mad he make me or if we break up imma ride for him.

"I'm straighter then the white lines on the road." I said. He nodded.

"Alright we clear on the floor. We should head upstairs." Tank said. I followed behind them. This shit need to be over with already.

"Y'all smell that?" Rj asked. I sniffed the air.

"Gas. We need to hurry up." I said. We rushed to find this dude. All the rooms we checked were empty.

"I hear voices in here hurry up." I whisper yelled. Tank kicked the door down and his fat ass was eating and on the phone.

"What the fuck?!" his vouce bommed through the room. Fuck talking I put two bullets in his head.

"Let's fucking go for this place blow. A bitch not trying to meet her maker yet." I yelled. We ran down the steps bumping into everyone else.

"What the hell going on?" Blaze yelled.

"Unless you ready to die you'll run. This place is about to blow. I'm not dying tonight or any other night for that fact. You can stay but see ya!" I pushed passed all they ass. Bitch I ran like I was running track. I heard footsteps behind me. No looking back.

Soon as I hit the steps the place started blowing up. Fuck that shit hurt. That explosion blew my ass to the ground.

I groaned hitting the ground.

"You okay?" I hear Blaze ask me. I nodded. He helped me up. Pain shot through my body from that fall.

"You good baby momma?" Rj asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." We all piled back in the van and drove to Blaze trap house. I didn't bother to stay. I made Rj drop me off at Blaze house to get my car.

Soon as I hit my door I started stripping. I went upstairs and filled the tub with water. I stepped in letting the hot water relax my body.

An hour later I was getting out and getting ready for bed. Tonight was a long eventful night.