Book 2 • Chapter 18

"A new beginning starts with you."

-Me

Three months later...

¤Blaze POV¤

Today is Mikhayla 1st birthday. I planned a little party for her and invited some of the kids from her daycare over. Not to many. Y'all know ion like having too many people in my house. Black people steal lol.

"Babe did you get Mikhayla cake from Publix?" Ella asked. Shit I knew I forgot something.

"My bad baby I got caught up getting everything else. I'll go get it now. I'll be back in twenty minutes." I said.

"Okay hurry cause people will be here soon." She said. I grabbed my keys and walked out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"How can I help you sexy?" I raised my eyebrow. She got this colorful ass weave in her hair and a tongue ring. Is she serious right now? I'm not gone knock her hustle, but bitch work at publix trying to flirt. What can she give me other then an STD and free cake.

"I'm here to pick up a cake."

"Name?"

"Daniella."

"No silly what's your name?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ole Faithful. Now can you get my cake or do I need to call for the manager?" I asked. She frowned, but nodded anyway.

Five minutes later she came back with the cake. I grabbed the cake and went to get in line before she could say something else.

I put the cake in the back right when I go to close the door I hear someone behind me.

"Can I get your number?"

"Are you going to give me a STD?" I asked.

"NO!" she all but yelled.

"There's your answer." I got in my car and left. I don't mean to be rude, but when someone say they taken, married, or faithful let that shit go. That's messy. You want to be a home wrecker for some dick.

I pulled up to the house and got the cake out.

"Everything almost done?" I asked Rj.

"Yeah. I can't wait till these sexy kids mama get here."

"Rj leave them alone. Most of them are married." I said. He shrugged.

"Married pussy be the pussy without attachment." He said. I just walked away I didn't want to hear no more.

¤Daniella POV¤

The girls and I were getting Mikhayla ready for her party.

"Mwommy where my dwaddy?"

"I'm right her birthday girl. Daddy got you so many presents." He said kissing get cheek. She has him wrapped around her little finger its a shame. The door bell rung.

"I'll go let them in." Blaze said. I nodded watching him walk out KayKay room.

"Alright let's go." I said. I picked KayKay up as we all walked out the room.

¤Blaze POV¤

We were all sitting at a table when I noticed Rj coming from the side of the house fixing his pants and one of the married ladies we know wiping her mouth.

"Bruh I swear Rj nasty." I said.

"Why you say that?"

"Watch and see." I said. Rj came walking over to us like he hit the damn lotto.

"Why you so happy?" Tank asked.

"Some fine married chick just gave me some A1 dome." He said.

"Who would want to suck that shrimp dick." Hakeem said making us laugh.

"Your mama wasn't complaining last night nor this morning when I was driving my train into her tunnel." Rj said. I'm done I not even gone say nothing. I just continued to eat my food.

"What the hell Rj." Nique said. He just shrugged it off.

"I'm bout to call my mama." Hakeem said like he was about to cry. Shiiit I would too cause Rj is I don't even know. Hakeem walked away in a huff with his phone to his ear. I pray she didn't stoop that low.

"It's time to cut the cake." Bae said. I got up to throw my trash away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Mikhayla wore herself out today. All the candy and cake had all the kids on a sugar rush. NEVER AGAIN.

"So did your mom sleep with Rj?" I asked Hakeem. Shit I wanted to know.

"No. Thank God. I don't think I'd be able to handle that." He said. We laughed. Rj mugged him. I swear he got issues.

"If I wanted to smash ya mama I would." He stated matter of factly.

"Man we out. Nique pregnant ass sleepy." Cayden said. Nique hit him in the chest.

"I'm pregnant what you expect fufu." She said. The girls did their girly thing while I threw everybody ass out my house. A nigga tired. Being around one and two year olds all day is a workout. I just want a hot shower and my bed.

"Baby carry me to bed." I whined. Bae rolled her eyes.

"Don't be a baby. Take your ass to bed." She said. I pouted giving her my best puppy dog eyes. Ella ass strong literally her ass that big thing is. She picked me up one time. I felt like a lil bitch tho.

"Fine. Make this my last time." She said turning off the kitchen lights. I jumped on her back. I grabbed her hair.

"Woohoo horsey." I said.

"If I would've fell I would've gave your ass a black eye, a broken arm, and a split lip." She threatened. She so mean.

When we finally made it to the room she dropped me on the bed.

"Damn just throw me like that." I complained. She ignored me. She so childish bruh.

I watched her walk around the room getting ready for bed.

"I love youuuuu." I sang standing up twerkin' in bed. She pushed me off and I hit the floor. She got under the cover laughing.

"You so damn mean." I said rubbing my arm.

"You just realized that?" She asked.

"Hell nah mean ass." I said walking in the bathroom.

After my shower I jumped in bed butt ass naked.

"Oh God." I hear her mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing I'm sleepy hush nigga." See she just so damn rude and mean anyways hurting a nigga feelings.

I pulled her close to me. Her body against mine be like fireworks. I sang in my head. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep instantly.