•Chapter XVI

Chapter 16: Today's The Day

"In a land full of snakes somebody gotta get bit."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

I can't believe I'm actually doing this but I have no choice. I had text Daniella to come over so I could break the news to her.

"Man this is all fucked up." Rj said. We all agreed.

"No it's not you all love me. Everything will be fine." Erica said. Next thing I know Rj slapped the dog piss outta her ass. That's a first time I seen him hit a female.

"Man bruh that's a female." Tank said.

"That ain't a female that's a piece of shit that I shit out this morning." Erica was holding her cheek still. I don't care that's her.

¤Daniella POV¤

I started to notice that my clothes were getting a little tight and I've been eating more. So I made an appointment with my OB/GYN and Nique going with me.

"Your ass just might be pregnant." Nique said while we were waiting for the doctor to come back with my results.

"If I am I wouldn't know how to feel. Blaze acting up and so is everyone else. If I'm pregnant my child needs that asshole cause I wouldn't deny my child a father."

"I agree but hey if he don't want to step up I'll be yo baby's daddy." I laughed. The doctor walked in.

"We'll I have good news and great news." she said.

"Okay tell me."

"The good news is you're perfectly fine. Now the great news is you're pregnant." she said. My heart dropped. I had to let it soak in.

"Wow." I'm going to be a mommy.

"But we need to check on the fetus so I'm going to need you to lie back on the table." I did as told.

After my appointment we left to get something to eat. Then I dropped her off home.

Soon as I got home and comfortable Blaze just so happens to text me.

My King: Hey bae. Can you come over we need to talk it's important.

I finished my food first he can wait my food can't. I picked up my phone, purse, and keys.

This just better be important.