Book 2 • Chapter 17

"Bringing something new into this world seems better then what's been taken out."

-Me

¤Alexis POV¤

DING

I'm so nervous right now. My palms are sweaty. My heart is pounding. Beads of sweat dripping off my forehead as I look down at the bathroom counter.

Positive.

Positive.

+

"I'm pregnant." I said above a whisper. I'm going to be a mom. I don't think I'm fit to bring a child in this world. I don't even know if I'll be a good mom to this baby.

"Baby open the door." I hear Hakeem say. What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he finds somebody better? Will he be happy if I'm pregnant? I questioned myself about the different outcomes. I splashed some cold water of my face. I took a deep breathe before I opened the door.

Hakeem was sitting on the bed just looking at me. I got nervous all over again.

"So..." I nodded. I couldn't find my voice. His eyes went wide as saucers. He jumped up walking toward me but I back up against the wall. He frowned at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant." I mumbled looking down. He placed his index finger under my chin. He looked into my eyes.

"I know." he smiled.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Hell no. I'm happy you pregnant. I've been waiting for this day since we first met." he said. I was shocked. He wanted me too have his baby. I'm having Hakeem baby! Oh God.

"Y-You did?"

"Yes baby. I can't wait to tell my mama the news." This boy is a true mama's boy. He'd move mountains for her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Today we going to tell everyone that were having a baby so we're meeting them at Golden Coral.

We were all sitting around the table laughing and talking. Over the past three months we all actually got closer then we were before.

"Hakeem and I have something to say."

"Y'all strippers. I knew it! I told them I seen y'all working that pole down at Charlies." Rj said. What the hell he talking about? I swear he can get a check. Tank slapped him upside his head.

"Ow! Bitch." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyway as I was saying...We're pregnant!" Hakeem and I said in unison.

"Hakeem pregnant?!" Rj shouts drawing attention to us.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think he was dropped on his head when he was a baby." Ella said. I agree with that one.

"No but I dropped balls deep in that pusssssaayyyyyyy." he said. If looks could kill Rj would be dead.

"What you just said?" Blaze asked.

"So yeah I'm pregnant! Yay me!"

"Congratulations." everyone said. We said our thank yous and went back to eating and talking about the baby.

Rj had got up. I don't know if I was the only one watching him but he walked over to an elderly couple. What the hell is he up to?

"Kissin on me
Kissin on me
Kissin on me
Kissin on me" he was singing to the old lady holding her hand. I know damn well I'm not the only watching this.

"Y'all look." I said pointing to Rj.

"Baby I don't blame you
For being in the club
Getting all that love
Cause your so beautiful
God made you to show that off
Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy
But i want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one on one thing
But baby, It should change" he was grinding on the poor old lady. I swear he gone get arrested.

"Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too
Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off" he started to lift his shirt and body roll in her face. Omg he so embarrassing.

"Somebody go get that nigga. Can't take his ass nowhere." Blaze said. I wasn't going to get him. Nobody moved. We watched. Ella was recording his ass.

"I don't want nobody but you
Kissin on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you
Until you fall asleep
We better stop playing (We better stop playing)
Before we mess around and someone gets hurt
I don't want nobody but you (nobody but you)
Kissin on my tattoos..." That old white lady was blushing. Her husband looked like he wanted to kill Rj. We was rolling.

"Bruh this nigga got problems." Cayden said. The old man stood up ready to fight.

"I'm sorry sir. I thought this was my ex girlfriend Mira. Please don't hit me." Rj pleaded. What the hell?

¤Hakeem POV¤

We can't take Rj nowhere. He finally got the lady husband to come down. He skipped back to the table.

Skipped?

I'm done. He sat back down like he didn't just do that. He was eating his food. We were all staring at him.

"What the hell was that?" Ella asked him.

"What was what?"

"What you just did dummy." he shrugged.

"I thought that was my ex Mira."

"Who is Mira?" I asked. I can't wait to hear this.

"My ex Mira and I were together for a year and a half. She had the most beautiful blue eyes, gray hair, she was funny. I loved her." he said with a serious face. I'm almost scared to ask this next question.

"How old was Mira?"

"65." he said nonchalantly. I'm done. I left that alone.

Sixty damn five! Really? Where do he met these women?

"Where did you meet this Mira?" Blaze asked.

"When I volunteered at this nursing home." he said. Yep he do need a check. Somebody call this crazy house we bout to admit his ass, pronto.

Anyway I'm going to be somebody pappy. I haven't told my mama yet cause I want to go to the doctor to make sure. This is what I've been waiting for and is finally happening.

I'm going to be a PAPPY!