Book 2 • Chapter 19

5 years later...

"Dreams do come true."

-Unknown

¤Hakeem/Alexis POV¤

It's been five years and I'm not gone lie we all had our ups and downs. Alexis and I had another boy and when have a girl on the way. We moved out of my apartment six months ago into a house not that far away from Blaze and Daniella.

I actually got out the game and went to school to further my education. I graduated a year ago, now I'm in law school. Its hard work, but I do my best. I can be home with my girl and kids so that's all that matters.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Five years. I am currently eight months pregnant with our first daughter and already the boys are overprotective just like they are with Mikhayla even if she is a year older. I love the life I have now. I work at a local clinic as a medical assistant. I work there part time since I have two kids and a third on the way.

I've grown into a beautiful, confident, plus size woman. My past taught me that I have friends that'll be there for me, a boyfriend that will fight with me, and my kids to wake up to every morning.

Our family is tight. We learn together, we fight together. That's all I could ever ask for.
¤Blaze/Daniella POV¤

Tonight I'm finally taking the next step. Proposing to Ella. She has been by my side even when shit with Erica went down. She gave me hope that everything would get better. I want to be with her forever. Cliché, but I don't care. My daughter and my three year old son are my world.

"Tell me again why we have to go out tonight?" Ella asked slipping on her heels.

"Just wait on it bae." Was all I said. I went to make sure the kids were ready so we could go. I didn't want to be late to my own proposal dinner.

"Let's go before we late." I said.

We made sure the kiss were strapped in before we pulled off. I'm nervous as hell at the moment. I can't wait to see her face.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

All I can say is I'm happy. Our relationship not prefect, but we still hanging on. I have two beautiful kids, am amazing boyfriend, an I couldn't be more happier.

Nique and Cayden had a boy he is now 5 turning 30. That little boy is a handful. Cayden got a better paying job so they were able to buy a house together. Tank found himself a steady girlfriend and Rj finally setteled down and got him a girl. I know right, but he still crazy as hell. His girlfriend is pregnant and Rj is too damn proud for me. That's all he talk about. I don't know how she deal with him. But I'm happy for all of us.

Tonight we are all meeting at some new restaurant that just opened. Blaze had been fidgeting in his seat since we sat down at the table. He was sweating and all.

"Blaze are you okay?" I asked.

"Ye-Yeah I'm fine." I looked at him strangely, but shrugged it off. I still found it strange that we were the only ones in here.

Hakeem whispered something to Blaze and they excused themselves.

"What's going on?" I asked Nique. She just smiled at me, but said nothing.

The lights dimmed a little bit. Blaze stood on the little platform they had in the front of the restaurant. Music started to play. KC & JoJo Last Night's Letter. Omg! He know this my song.

"Baby listen...I was sittin' at home

Thinkin' to myself

I started thinkin' bout you

How much I do love you

I really do

I would never trade you

Never forsake you

cause nothin' could be better

That's why I wrote you this letter

I love you always lady

Last Night

I wrote a short letter

And it went this way

Dear baby I love you just thinkin' of you

Love always." oh my God. He singing to me and his voice. Can we say my thong soaked.

"Now I know I could've called

But it seemed much better this way

Cause I'm missin' my baby

I'm so blessed your my lady lady

Now I know I can't wait till tomorrow

When your in my arms again

Holdin' and kissin' you doin' thing thing we love to do

But till then

Last Night

I wrote a short letter

And it went this way

Dear baby I love you just thinkin' of you

Love always..." he stepped off the platform. He sung as he made his way to me.

"Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, Ooo, Ooo,...

Last Night

I wrote a short letter

And it went this way

Dear baby I love you just thinkin' of you

Love always...

Last Night

I wrote a short letter

And it went this way

Dear baby I love you just thinkin' of you

Love always..." he got closer and closer till he was standing in front of me.

"Last Night

I wrote a short letter

And it went this way

Dear baby I love you just thinkin' of you

Love always...

Last Night

I wrote a short letter

And it went this way

Dear baby I love you just thinkin' of you

Love always..." he grabbed my hand pulling me up on my feet.

"Oh baby I love you, I love you, I love you,

There's nothin' that I wouldn't do

Just to prove that I really, really love you

Baby I want you, I want you, I want you

And there's nothing that I'd rather do

Than to love you..... I love you always

Every night and every day..." He sang right in front of me. He was down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He said. I was in tears cause that was so sweet. I nodded my head.

"Yes." I said. He picked me up hugging and spinning me around.

"I'm out the game baby." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him surprised and shocked. God this man here.

Damn and here I thought at the beginning it was just a game, but now at the end I found the answer to the question. It wasn't a game it was reality just with a few obstacles in the way.

The End