Book 2 • Chapter 11

"Knowing the truth can sometimes hurt but sometimes it'll make you livid."

-Me

¤Blaze POV¤

I looked over at Daniella. She didn't have one emotion on her face but I knew better.

"What the fuck you just said bitch?" I was livid. No she did not just say that.

"I'm pregnant and I've been HIV positive for about four years." I stood there replaying what she said over and over in my head to make sure I heard right. 

Pregnant? HIV positive? Four years? Next thing I know I was lunging at this bitch. She put me, my girl, and child at risk. We fucked plenty of times and she never said anything. Yeah I used protection every time but still.

I was sending blows to this thot face. I'm going to kill her ass.

"You have had HIV for four years and didn't tell me. Bitch I fucked your sick ass!" I said in between punches.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

"You sorry? Bitch my girl could could have given that shit to me. Shit even the other people you been fucking. You a nasty ass hoe." I yelled. Her pleads and cries for help went in one ear and out the other.

"Hand me the lighter fluid and matches." I said to Alexis. Once she handed it to me I began to pour the lighter fluid all over get. I struck the matches and dropped them on her.

I watched the flame engulf her body and she screamed.

"H-HELP!!" she screamed louder.

"Hand me the liquid mix." I said. Alexis handed it to me. I dumped it all over her body. Her and this damn screaming. I put a bullet in my mama head. Her presence was no longer needed.

"Bitch shut that shit up!" I yelled.

"I'm I'm s-sorryyyy." she said. Sorry my ass.

"Put her ass in the chair." I said. I went to work on her ass. I didn't care this bitch is well was trifling.

SNAP

Was a good sound to me. My so called mama was already dead.

"Put their bodies in the acid room." I said. I watch them carry their bodies out.

Fuck man. Shit just getting worse. I can't believe this shit man. I just walked out the room.