•Chapter XVII

MEMO: READ WITH CAUTION! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED -_-

Chapter 17: Happy Endings?

"Play me like a joke and imma leave you like it's funny."

-Unknown

¤Daniella POV¤

I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm only three weeks. I feel a lot of different emotions but mostly happy.

Blaze had text me to come over. He said it was important and we needed to talk. I pulled up to his house to see everyone car here even Erica's?

I walked into the house. Everyone looked distant, pained, hurt, and sorry.

"Hey. What's going on?" I said. No one said anything. I looked at Blaze.

"I don't love you and I never did." he blurted out. Wait I must be hearing wrong. My heart nearly fell out my chest. I wanted to cry just by hearing that but I sucked it up.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. I can't get mad or stress. I have to think of my baby. I took a deep breathe.

"It was all part of the plan. None of us liked you. We just used you and I felt like playing with your heart. I never loved you. I just used you to get over Erica. But I realized I loved her more." he said. I looked around the room.

Alexis had her head down. Hakeem did too. No one would look at me not even Blaze. But the one that stood out the most, Erica. She had a sinister smile on her face. I know this her doing. This got her written all over this.

"Okay." I shrugged saying. Funny thing is I loved them as a family I never had. I called these people my family. My friends. I did anything for them. I let them into my life. Come to find out they were just using me. Their heads snapped toward me.

"After all he just said all you have to say is okay?" Erica questioned. I shook my head.

"Yes. We all have our reasons for the things we do. You make your choices then you stick with them." I said with a shrug. I grabbed my purse. I smiled looking threw my purse. I'm bout to make this worse on them. Putting my Marc Jacob shades on and a piece of gum in my mouth. I stood up a holding my phone and keys in hand walking to the door. But I stopped.

"You all can have each other. You never have to worry about me and mine again. But out of everything I did for y'all there a four things I know I'm walking out of here with. My pride, my head held high, and my heart." I said walking out the door toward my car. I hear someone call out to me when I was about to get in my car.

"What?" I said flatly.

"What's the fourth thing?" Alexis shouted behind me. Oh now she can talk. I turned around and smirked at all of them standing in the door way looking confused.

"My baby." was all I said rubbing my stomach and getting in my car and pulling off.

I smiled even harder to my new beginnings. Me and my baby. I smiled because I know I just won something they thought they did.

But at the end I see it was all just a game.

The End!