•Chapter XV

Chapter 15: Deadline

"It's better to look up at us on lies then down on at us on the truth."

-Unknown

¤Blaze POV¤

I had to end it with Daniella by tomorrow. She called and texted me earlier but I didn't answer. I can't talk or look her in the face. This shit got my mind all over the place.

I'm not gone lie a nigga shed a fear tears. Every time I go to tell her I back out of it.

¤Daniella POV¤

I'm so tired of being lied to or ignored. If you don't want to fuck with me say so don't leave me in the dark about shit cause that just makes me mad. After I called him earlier he didn't respond to me. So I was like fuck it.

"Has Hakeem been acting strange?" I asked Nique.

"Yeah he has. I ask him but he say it's nothing. He act like I don't know when he lying. And when I mention your name he get all quiet and stiff."

"There's something they know but not telling. I hate people that hide shit from me when it has to deal with me."

"If they can't tell you then fuck em. If they want to lie fuck em. If he want to give up on you and want a next bitch fuck em." I agree.

"Trueee but it's whatever by now. I see they not bout what they talk about." I stated. We talked about other shit. Tonight we were having a girl night at my house.