Book 2 • Chapter 16

"Sometimes you have to admit the truth in order to move passed the lie."

-Me

¤Alexis POV¤

I'll be real yeah I'm still throwing a lil shake toward Daniella. I'm jealous. I'm woman enough to admit the truth. I know I'm supposed to be over it by now, but it's just that she's someone I want to be like. She's confident, a mother, outspoken, she carries herself like a woman should, I just can't help but be envious. Now my brother and her are living together. They moved about an hour away. I ended up moving in with Hakeem. It's been good so far. He's been helping me better myself. I even confided in him about the whole Ella thing and he gave me good advice so today since their having a housewarming party this will be my chance to talk to her.

I looked in the mirror at myself. I was wearing a maxi dress that I paired with some wedged heels. I had my hair put into a ponytail with big hoop earrings. I applied some lip gloss and a little mascara. I feel confident, sometimes I don't. I'm a work in progress.

The entire car ride I was nervous.

"Baby Ella is not going to be mad at you. Just talk to her. The both of you used to be so close don't give up." Hakeem said squeezing my hand. I smiled up at him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Hey everybody." I said walking in. I gave everyone a hug even Dominique. That's a start for me.

"Wassup sis?" Blaze said. The guys were in the den playing a game while the women were in the kitchen.

We were actually having a conversation. "Ella can I talk to you in private?" she nodded.

"Sure come on." she said. I followed her into Blaze office.

¤Daniella POV¤

Alexis wanted to talk to me. I wonder what this is about.

"So what's up?" I asked leaning on Blaze desk.

"I want to apologize for the way I was acting. Giving you the cold shoulder and all. I was just jealous because you had everything that I wanted. I don't want to argue or fight with you. I just want us too be able to talk and be friends again. If you don't I understand." she said. So this what all this was about?

"I appreciate you coming to me and telling me the truth. It takes a real woman to admit her real feelings. I accept your apology now come over here and give me some love my chunky monkey." I gushed out. She laughed but hugged me.

"I'm glad we can finally move passed this." she said.

"Me too."

¤¤¤¤¤¤

I walked in the den to see these niggas twerkin'. What the hell gong on. Hakeem was on the floor humping the air. Blaze and Tank were stiff asf trying to shake they ass. Rj was riding the damn couch yelling ride it cowboy. I busted out laughing recording them.

"Y'all gay asf." I said. They stopped dancing except Rj.

"Boo boo don't be mad cause I got all this cake and you ain't got nothing but the pan." The fuck? I can't with him.

"Rj shut the hell up. I'll out twerk you anyday." I said.

"Bring it then hunty." he said flipping his dreads. I walked in standing next to him. He turned on some music.

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda started to play. No he didn't.

He went first. He folded the bottom of his shirt into the top then pulled up his pants and stared twerkin. I busted out laughing. This nigga started rolling all on the floor.

"Beat that biiiiitch." he said. I started twerkin. I was bouncing my booty.

I got down on my knees making my ass hit the floor every time I came down.

"Oh shit." I stood up and grabbing my ankles. Why Rj ass came behind me. He started bumping his ass with mine. I'm bout to push his ass down. Watch.

This nigga started going wild. When he thought he was doing something. I threw my ass back making him fly into the couch. Everybody was laughing.

"Mama is that you? Jesus? Mary? Where am I?" he rambled on. The music stopped. I looked to see him rubbing his head. I walked over to him.

"Rj I'm sorry."

"Mama is that you?" he asked. I hugged him. His head was on my titties.

¤Blaze POV¤

Damn I actually thought his ass had an concussion until I seen him wink at us. Ella couldn't see cause she was cradling that big grown ass nigga. He thought he was slick. Not on my watch. Ella all mine.

"Ella let his ass go. He faking." I said. She pushed him of her.

"You such a damn perv I swear." Ella said. We laughed.

We left the den to go eat. I was hungry as hell. Ella act like she didn't want to cook breakfast for a nigga this morning. But I got what I wanted to eat ;)

I was glad to see Ella and Alexis actually talking. Bout damn time. Dominique semi big belly ass was going ham on her food.

Pregnant ass.

I'm glad we can all sit at the table without someone holding a grudge. Now that the drama is finally over we can look forward to some happy moments around here. If not I'm bringing out Mr. Charlie.