Book 2 • Chapter 6

"You never know who trying to take your spot."

-Me

¤Daniella POV¤

After leaving Blaze house I made them tie her ass up just in case she was lying. I sighed turning in my driveway. I don't know how Blaze gone take this. I cut the car off grabbing my bag.

"So what happened?" he asked soon as I walked in.

"Let me take a shower first and I'll tell you." he nodded following me upstairs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Sit." I said. He did.

"So what happened?"

"You mother was the one behind this whole thing. Erica only did it because she promised her you in exchange for info."

"What the fuck you telling me right now Daniella? Cause I'm having a hard time processing this." I sighed. I pulled out my phone. He looked at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked with an attitude. Fuck he got an attitude for?

"Blaze." I warned him.

"Tell me what the fuck you doing?"

"Just stfu for once in your life!" I screamed. He got quiet.

"Don't you ever in your life come at me like I'm one of these hoes in the streets or them niggas you hang out with. I'm pulling up the fucking recording so you can hear it for yourself but you coppin an attitude cause yo mama and bitch set y'all up. I'm the one y'all came crawling back to not the other way around. Y'all fucked up not me. This shit could've been done and over with a long time ago but y'all wait till y'all seen me to do something about it. I was loyal to each and every one of y'all but y'all turned y'all back on me instead of telling me what was up but no you and the rest of them wanted to be sneaky about the shit. Blaze I'm warning you don't fuck with me cause the way my mouth setup I'll say some shit that have your ass boo who fucking crying then I'll send your ass packing." I couldn't take it no more so I snapped. They all fucking stupid. I let him back in to help his stupid ass but he catching attitudes and shit. I'm the one who should have the attitude. But no I let the past be the past and moved on from it. Not my fault his crazy ass mammy trying to set her own kids up. Bitch done pissed me off.

"I'm sorry Daniella."

"You not the only one. Listen to this while I go check on my child." I handed him my phone and walked out.

¤Blaze POV¤

My own mama trying to set me up. What the hell going on? Why she doing this to her own kids? After listening to the recording I was livid. Mama or not she got to get dealt with.

But first I need to make up with Daniella.