Book 2 • Chapter 5

"If you talk shit you get that ass beat."

-Me

¤Hakeem POV¤

"Girl why the fuck you still here?" I asked Erica.

"I want to help him get out." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Bitch please so you can still be blackmailing us." Rj said.

"We don't need your help you can't help us but I do know who can?" I said.

"Who?" they said in unison.

"Daniella." I said pulling out my phone.

"Hell no." Erica yelled.

"Did anybody in here ask her?" I asked.

"Nah."

"Hell fuck no!"

"Nope."

"That's what I thought."

"What can she do that I can't?"

"Be liked." I retorted.

"Just let me help. If not I'll do it on my own." she said.

"To bad cause we nor Blaze don't want your help. If you try anything I'll end your life. If and when Daniella get him out you just be ready for your ass whooping." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"She can't touch me."

"Is that right?" Ella said from behind her. I smirked. She looked scared asf.

¤Daniella POV¤

I had to get off work early to handle this shit. Blaze at my house with KayKay.

As soon as I walked in the house I hear the thot mouth.

"She can't touch me." she said.

"Is that right?" I said standing behind her. I took off my shoes and earrings. I put my purse on the couch to tied my hair up.

"Wh-What a-are y-you d-doing?"

"It's a game called whoop that ass up!" I said clapping with each word. I been waiting to tap that ass. I bucked at her and she jumped. They laughed at her.

"Don't touch me." she yelled. Like I'm going to listen. She bumped into Rj. She tried to get out his hold but couldn't.

"Let me go."

"Tell us where everything at and we will." I said.

"No."

"Okay." I sent a blow to her face.

"Where. Are. They?" I said with each punch. I was hitting that hoe like she was a punching bag.

"Stop please!"

"You gone tell me?"

"I can't."

"Listen cut the bullshit and tell us before I end your life." I said irritated. She cried harder. I grabbed her by her hair smashing her head into the glass table. Blood was pouring out her mouth.

"You have five seconds to tell or I'm ending your life." I said tightening my grip on her hair.

"She'll kill me."

"Who is she?"

"I I c-can't."

"Okay any last words?"

"Noo! Wait I'll tell you." she sobbed. That's what I thought.

"Who is she? Tell me everything." I said. She told me everything. I was more mad then anything. Wait till Blaze her about this shit.