Book 2 • Chapter 10

"They can't hear you if you dead."

-Daniella

¤Daniella POV¤

I got what I wanted from them. I was going to go and get all that shit and burn it. But I knew Blaze wouldn't want me to go alone. But back to the real problem.

What she said made my heart drop. My heart was pounding. My anger was getting worse. How could she do some foul shit like that.

"Jesus better come take your ass now before I get to you because what you just said was...." I couldn't even get it out.

This got to be some kind of joke.

"Somebody help! Please!"

"Can't body hear you." Rj said laughing.

"Somebody will."

"Can't body hear you if you dead." I snapped. I still can't get over what she said. I looked over at Blaze her was staring at her with so much hatred in his eyes. I just kept my face emotionless. My thought all over the place and this bitch is about to die.

¤Hakeem POV¤

This shit is crazy. Mama tryna take over. Plotting to kill her own kids. Erica trifling ass. Secrets. What the hell is going to happen next?

The minute she said what she said it's like everything stopped. No one moved. No one said nothing. Blaze looked as if you were to say something to him no matter what it is he'd blow.

Rj, Tank, and Alexis stood there with their mouths open. Shit I'm shocked too. This whole situation is fucked up.

Oh shit just got real.

"Go get me my tool bag." Blaze said. Ooooh. When ever the tool bag come out means you dying a slow painful death. You'll wish you were dead. I feel sorry a little bit. A LITTLE bit.

Blaze ass is crazy. He gone light her ass on fire, put it out, and then torture her. This shit bout to get messy asf. Last time he brought the tool bag out blood was everywhere. This room had to be remodeled and everything had to be replaced.

"What's the tool bag?" Ella asked. I shook my head.

"That's you dying a painful slow death. He gone set her on fire for about two minutes. Then throw water, salt, and bleach on her ass. After that he start removing body parts." I said. Ella didn't say anything after that. Shit I wouldn't either.

But now we bout to enjoy the show!