Book 2 • Chapter 2

"Your past is the past, but sometimes your past can always come back to haunt you."

-Me

¤Blaze POV¤

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey. What's going on?" Ella said as she walked in. This is really hard for me to do. She looked at me. I put my head down.

"I don't love you and I never did." I blurted out. My heart nearly fell out my chest saying this to her.

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"It was all part of the plan. None of us liked you. We just used you and I felt like playing with your heart. I never loved you. I just used you to get over Erica.  But I realized I loved her more." I said. She looked around the room. We said nothing.

"Okay." She shrugged saying. Our heads snapped toward her. Okay? That's all she gone say?

"After all he just said all you have to say is okay?" Erica questioned. She shook my head yeah.

"Yes. We all have our reasons for the things we do. You make your choices then you stick with them." She said with a shrug grabbing her stuff and walking to the door. But she stopped.

"You all can have each other. You never have to worry about me and mine again. But out of everything I did for y'all there a four things I know I'm walking out of here with. My pride, my head held high, and my heart." she said walking out the door toward her car. Lexi called out to her when she was about to get in her car. We all followed her like the dumb asses we are.

"What?" She asked flatly.

"What's the fourth thing?" Alexis asked. She turned around and smirked at all of us standing in the door way looking confused and lost asf.

"My baby." was all she said rubbing her stomach getting in the car and leaving. Wait. WHAT?! BABY?!

"Her wh-what?" Erica shrieked. We all stood there like a dear caught in headlights. I found out that I'm going to be a dad in the worst way yet. This is all Erica fault. I hate this bitch on everything I love.

"I should kill you." I gritted out. She looked scared at first but then she smirked.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." she said. I swear when this is over I'm killing this bitch with my bare hands. I glared at her. We all walked in the house. She tried to come in but I pushed her ass back. I closed and locked the door.

"She's pregnant. Just great." Rj said.

"This is so fucked up." Hakeem said. I sighed.

"Fuck."

"What are we going to do?" Lexis asked.

"We need to put our plan into action. Erica is stupid as hell. I know she'll slip up." I said. They agreed and we went to work on a plan.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Tonight we all going out to have some fun and of course dumb ass wanted to come. She be trying to fuck me but I'm not on that shit.

Last time she tried I choked the bitch. She said I was gone regret the shit. I didn't care. Hell I'm just thinking about turning my damn self in and doing the time. I'll take the wrap and all just to get away from this bitch.

We finally made it to Arcade's. I cleared my throat to get the girl attention.

"Give me one second." she said. When our eyes met I almost fainted. The love of my life was standing right in front of me. I couldn't do anything but look at her. My heart was beating fast. I was nervous.