•Chapter IV

Chapter 4: The Break Up

"Loved by few, but hated by one."

-Me

¤Alexis POV¤

I was in the kitchen fixing me something to drink texting one of my boo's. When Erica stink ass walked in.

"Fat ass not even cute."

"Fuck you hoe." I said. She shook her head.

"That's why don't nobody want your fat ass now. Ever since you started feeling yourself you think you the shit. More like look like shit if you ask me."

"Don't worry about me." I said.

"Trust me I don't worry about hoes. You supposed to have a man yet you fucking with these other niggas like don't no one see you. Your a pathetic, useless, ungrateful, ugly, fat bitch. You need to die fat ass. Ugh make me sick to see your big rhinoceros ass." she said. Her words hit me hard till I started crying. I couldn't say anything. Blaze walked in.

"Why the fuck would you tell her some shit like that?" Blaze yelled. I sobbed even more.

"Cause her ass needs to hear it. Oh she ain't tell you how she was at the mall showing her ass? Or in school kissing other niggas when she got Hakeem? Or wait she didn't tell you how at the mall she made a big scene with Daniella?" Erica said.  I held my head down. I couldn't look at him.

"First of Erica we through. So get out." she cried, huffed, puffed, and begged him to not leave her. He didn't want to hear that.

"You. I don't even know what to say. I can't even look at you. The people that were there for you, you throwing them all away because this new you getting to your head. This ain't you. Get yourself together before you lose everyone." Blaze said walking out. I broke down. What am I going to do?

Fuck it I'm in too deep so I'm riding this shit out.

¤Blaze POV¤

I'm single like a bitch. Erica finally out my life. Now time to make Ella mine. I'm not fucking with my sister. She on some grimy shit fr. I love her, but I don't like her. The shit she doing foul asf.

I made in back in my room I grabbed my phone to text Ella.

Big Dick Willy: Hey ma

Big Booty: Really? Why every time I change that shit you change it back?

Big Dick Willy: Lmao what you talm bout?

Big Booty: You know what the hell I'm talking about.

Big Dick Willy: No I don't tell me.

Big Booty: Nigga why you keep changing your name to big dick Willy in my phone -_-

Big Dick Willy: Lol cause that's what my name is.

Big Booty: Who call you that, so I can slap the shit outta them.

Big Dick Willy: So you gone slap yourself then.

Big Booty: I would never call you that lmao.

Big Dick Willy: Oh yes you will!

Big Booty: In your dreams playboy. You should be telling Erica that.

Big Dick Willy: Why? We broke up?

Big Booty: Hahaaaaaaaaa ctfu whyyyyyy?

Big Dick Willy: That shit ain't funny.

Big Booty: Bomfl my bad.

Big Dick Willy: -_-

Big Booty: I'm sowwie. Now tell me why y'all broke up.

Big Dick Willy: I caught her saying some foul shit to Alexis. No matter what she still my sister and Erica was outta pocket. She told me what happened at the mall with y'all.

Big Booty: Mm, wasn't nothing I couldn't handle. I know she your sister and all, but I was not about to lie to Hakeem for her. He don't deserve that shit she doing. Then she going around spreading rumors about me at school like that's supposed to do something to me. I'm a grown ass woman and I don't play with little ass kids.

Big Dick Willy: I don't know what's going on with her honestly. Ever since she found this "new leaf" she been going mad stupid. Yeah we wanted her to get over the insecurities but not like this. I'm sorry for what she been doing to you.

Big Booty: Truee, but it's her life. She live it how are want it. Only person that can stop her is her. You have nothing to be sorry for I don't care what people say about me because I know me and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Big Dick Willy: That's true but enough about them. What about us?

Big Booty: Us?

Big Dick Willy: Yes us. Daniella you I want you ever since you pulled that knife out on me.

Big Booty: Boy if you would've tempted me I would've did it to.

Big Dick Willy: I believe you ma.

Big Booty: Riiiight.

Big Dick Willy: Don't try to change the subject.

Big Booty: I'm not, but it's too early for us to be an us. I like how we are now don't rush it.

Big Dick Willy: I feel you. At least you honest about it.

Big Booty: I wouldn't be me if I wasn't ;)

Big Dick Willy: Yeah yeah don't get big headed.

Big Booty: Only big head is yours :P

Big Dick Willy: I know my head big ;)

Big Booty: Not that head nassie ass.

Big Dick Willy: You like it though.

Big Booty: Sureeee I do.

Big Dick Willy: -_- don't play.
Big Booty: If I was playing we wouldn't be on this phone.

Big Dick Willy: Damn, straight like that?

Big Booty: Straight like that!

Damn I swear she taking a nigga to a whole new world. I didn't reply after that. She got me falling for her and she haven't even did shit to me, but talk.

What have I really got myself into?